for child of dark prophecy

5/8/2014 c10 uzuuchi007
Nice
4/21/2014 c10 mattcun
plz write more
2/1/2014 c1 The Amol
I only read summary and your user name. and I thought if you love bashing this much,i will join the club and I decided I will BASH YOU .You are worthless author who try to hide his incompetence by bashing others. Those who use bashing as plot device are nothing but hopeless writers who should leave writing villain were supposed to be three dimensional character but people like you degraded art of writing with there third grade characterisation. I hope you will understand what exactly writing means one day .
1/22/2014 c10 13FF's Nightmare
Hinata.
12/30/2013 c10 1MythicGR66
i vote to remove Fu, Kurenai, Yugao and Yugito, there all to loyal to their villages either though lies 'Fu' or standard village propaganda 'the others' plus i really doubt Kurenai likes Naruto, especially if she hangs around with Kakashi and the gang.

The reason I didn't chose Anko (that means keep her in the harem) is because she's been treated almost as bad as Naruto and most likely doesn't even truly trust Kurenai or anyone else, she is still waiting for them to betray her at the first chance .

Keep up the good work
11/26/2013 c10 2XicorE03
Keep going with the good story bro.
11/24/2013 c9 SunglassesSkull
If it's not too late I'd like to throw my hat in. I vote that Kurenai, Mei, Tsunade and Yugao be removed.
11/22/2013 c10 SeoulXin87
nice story..very interesting..looking forward for the next chapter..
11/18/2013 c8 slypunch95
Really like the story so far. I do have one question. Why did Iruka save naruto, if he still believed he was still a demon? Anyway, good job and I can't wait for chapter 10!
10/28/2013 c9 JKing45
fem haku konan
10/14/2013 c9 who yo take out
Take out tsunade, fem haku, yugito andkoyuki kazahana
10/10/2013 c9 Unnatural Reader
Please do not remove any of the people for the harem as it would be interesting to see how he reacts with the girls
10/3/2013 c9 Guest
the story would have been better if he was on a diffrent team and the story was not so close to the cannon
10/1/2013 c10 ninbigboy168
Awwwwwww man i got so excited when i saw my new chapter on my inbox lol well atleast ur not giving up on this awsome story ive re read it a few times hope i you update soon
10/1/2013 c5 Homarid
I don't think the author notes making fun of your own characters necessary.
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »