for child of dark prophecy

3/17/2013 c8 Guest
that sucks that Yuko won't be in the harem
3/11/2013 c8 Mystolon
Very nice Chapter i'm interested in how the plot will thicken carry on the good work
3/11/2013 c8 sabery
I it seem that Naruto have unlock the sharigan i look forward the event that would be the next.
3/3/2013 c7 12Angel's Garden
Yaay u updated and the Luigi is helping Naruto become evil! I hope he goes out with Hinata and Kushina finds out what really happened to Mikoto. I also hope that the seal on Mikoto will be unlocked by Kushina or Naruto. Anyway good job and update soon.
3/1/2013 c7 Akuma-Heika
And for the question about the nature of Kushina and Hinata-

The result is make them evil 14 Keep then good 8
As long as they are Naruto's I don't care!
2/27/2013 c7 Guest
You know, I think this story possess a good potential really, really.
While grammar and spelling is not perfect, the plot, and the situation, is actually original, unlike SOME story.
2/26/2013 c7 sabery
a good chapter when Naruto and Mitoko going to start to meet each other or Naruto get the Sharigan.
2/26/2013 c7 15Leaf Ranger
Awesome work! Admittedly, phrasing was a little choppy, but otherwise, awesome work. *nods*

Keep it up!
2/10/2013 c8 Kurama Kyubi
Too slow for me, you should recreate the story but start at Genin test and make some flash back to discover the true behind naruto's birth. (it's only my opinion, you make your choice)
2/10/2013 c8 duke drake
I like the story, I'd like to see it continued. It's a refreshing turn on the incompetent Sarutobi, I hope Naruto does destroy them, but i'd replace 'Nata in the harem and replace her with Yuko. If he already has his mom, and Kushi why not Yuko, his half sister.
2/9/2013 c8 KingKyubi927
This is an interesting concept, please continue the story.
2/4/2013 c8 Naruto Kuran
I'd written from scratch and could further develop stories such as that mikoto is wnuckom uuha wise and minato and son Senju Tsunade and more long chapters and that it is itachi girls
2/4/2013 c8 1GouberMan
i think that maybe yes you should recreate it and revise it to not have so much going against Naruto and mikoto from the start. Like have her wake up when the anbu goes to get the baby so she figures it out and knows and keep her in the background but giving him clues and stuff to help him get stronger faster(but still fall in love) or have that happen still but also have th seal release because minato's chakra is all messed up and then have her tell Kushina(who still falls for him too)either way naruto needs to have someone helping him and knowing exactly what is going on in his corner to tell him which would definately be a good reason why he is dark. Now that i have said that I do think the reason why you dont have many readers is because of the fact that you made her go through that and not be able to do anything at all, no one likes it when shit is just 100% wrong against someone and they cant do anything. You screwed yourself doing that how well ask yourself just how Naruto will turn evil when only 2 people know his situation, no one is there to help him realize anything, you have minato still alive and can come back and put the same seal on him that is on his mother/future lover. You would have to come up with some outrageous shit and it would make your story even worse.
2/3/2013 c8 Reaper74Kill
Do what you want to do. If you feel that your storie needs to be rewriten then do it or just upload the new chap. I never could write a storie but i do enjoy reading a sh*t load of'em. So if you can rewrite it and its loads better then go for it. Or you could improve the chapters you bring out. But from my point of view if the first 3 chapters dont make an impacked then i dont bother to read on.

So do what you whant to do.

Its your storie.
2/3/2013 c1 L3onidas
Why do you write GAMABUNTA big when you introduce him and the same thing with Kushina. there may be others, I merely skimmed it over as I have already read it.
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »