for Healing Servos

10/15/2016 c1 Cyndera Dracona
I cried reading this. I wanted to rip Bluestreak limb from limb, nail his doorwings to my door, and keep his helm in a trophy cabinet. And I wanted to slag Sideswipe so bad.
4/2/2016 c1 24Autobot Guardian
Please do one with the sparklings! I don't usually read ones like this, but this was SO SWEET!
5/2/2015 c1 53russianwinter013
Oh, wow. Such an amazing story. Never liked 'Sides, though, but I am kind of obsessed with Sunstreaker...very good, very good! :)
9/14/2014 c1 please-delete-me-3276423
Aww! Yay!
7/11/2014 c1 foxykitsuneyouko
Wonderful story i would love to read a sequel if you ever decided to write one
5/16/2013 c1 5IvoryCrawler
How incredibly sad...it's not often you see stories about the twins splitting up like that. Though i'm glad it had a happy ending!
9/15/2012 c1 3kyleisdabest
man, this story was awesome, sequel?
8/10/2012 c1 20Katea-Nui
I loved this! one of my favorite pairings ever! Thanks for sharing!
7/20/2012 c1 14Volto
OH GOD I love the wash rack scene, that was sooo touching, I was crying along with Sunny. I love this story, please maybe a sequel? With the aforementioned twins?
7/16/2012 c1 21LediShae
Ohh, I like. Having the twins being capable of separating their bond was a nice touch. I hope you do decide to make a sequel.
6/23/2012 c1 7SunnySidesofBlue
Beautiful mix of angst and happy-time. Would love to see sparkling!sequel.
5/16/2012 c1 Phoenyx Starr
I loved it! I do hope you'll do a sequel because I'd love to see Sides' reaction to Sunny & Ratch's twins! LOL
5/7/2012 c1 Neko-Former
Oh my goodness... you did a fantastic job with these two and I would love to see one with their sparklings. :3

I really like how you gave Ratchet that protective side he seems to have, and you showed one of Sunstreaker's more vulnerable sides. Well done!
5/6/2012 c1 2Amai Seishin-Hime
Love love love this my ducky! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL ! I will keep chanting that! Lol Sorry just to cute ^^