for Fairy to Vampire

8/29/2015 c1 Guest
nice.
10/20/2013 c1 21edboy4926
Interesting one-shot
Looking forward to the sequel
5/2/2013 c1 Mer Mer
Gah! I love it soooooooooo much! You have to continue it I swear i will die if you don't! you rock!
4/16/2013 c1 Guest
Okay I think we all know the answer is gonna be "Yes make the full story" and yes I read the other story you mentioned before so I highly recommend you to make the full story please.
BTW love your story :-) so good luck on making it!
4/14/2013 c1 Guest
I say yes! Make the full story so I can see ichigo beat the crap out of natsu when he ask ichigo to fight.
4/11/2013 c1 Guest
Got to say this was one hell of a read. If you do continue this is going onto my must read list. Anyway I hope you find your inspiration to continue this story as I do enjoy your other stories and I look forward to seeing new chapters when I get a chance to catch up on my reading. Thanks for good moments of peace and quiet as I read.
4/9/2013 c1 Guest
Please update!
4/7/2013 c1 Laurent
Come on already! Its been one year to wait for the full story so please hurry and make the full the story!
Sorry I don't mean to be rude, mean or inpatient with you I just want to know when you're making the full story so please forgive me for how i'm am :'( :'(
3/31/2013 c1 Laurent
Sorry I meant to say 16 year's old kid on the last phrase. So yeah full story can't wait to read it!
3/31/2013 c1 Laurent
YES PLEASE MAKE THE FULL STORY! I read the story "what! my fiance's a vampire" and i have to say I just love the story! SO HELL YEAH FULL STORY!
I just love this story of yours and the one I just mentioned before! I may be some review guy but I can tell you this will become a great story and I wish you all the luck you need to make the full story! Liked i said, i'm just some 16 kid (i'm a boy) who just love your story and all so keep up the good work!
2/3/2013 c1 8Mazongian
Yes I say! Make this a full story! I would love to read how it plays off if it were to continue.
1/7/2013 c1 Damaio The End
This is a pretty good story I hope you make another chapter
12/30/2012 c1 Vorrox
i think that this is an amazing story and you should deffinatly keep going with it.
12/12/2012 c1 6Seeker Pendragon
In my opinion you should continue this, but that's my opinion, it's your fanfic. I did enjoy it though!
26 Page 1 2 Next »