for Dame el azúcar

2/8/2016 c1 22Nikki's fantasy
I love this .
8/24/2014 c1 7readingpower
Nice story, I liked all the details.
3/1/2014 c1 1Miss Inkshaming
An amazing work ! I'm not a big fan of yuri, but I enjoyed soo much this story ! Congratulations!
5/20/2012 c1 Melancholy of 0
I liked this story, I really did. It was really nice to read. There is only one thing that bothered me: purple prose. You start off by describing Isabella's perfectly curved hair, and you keep writing all that stuff, unnecessary as it was. And also, this sentence:

"[...] had laid her brightly colored spheres on."

There isn't a real synonym foe 'eyes'. If they're still inside her skull, they shouldn't be called 'spheres' or 'orbs' - a mistake which appears more and more often in fan fiction.

And yet, this was still fun to read. You did a good job altogether. Good luck ;)
5/15/2012 c1 hethetli
:D I don't use to read yuri but.. xD Woah! I like it X3 they are cute, I like too that Arthur and Antonio are their brothers, :D I hadn't thought about their different accents so .. x3 Arthur prefers Antonio's and Alice Isabella's accent :D I think Isabella's accent and voice is like Amaia Montero, Amaia is a singer from Spain very known, on youtube you can hear her voice on this vid: "tu y yo la oreja de van gogh"

" Puedo tener az car?" I think it would be "¿Me das azúcar?" D that reminds one of the phrases in a funny text I read on internet, written by an English guy:

You know you are spaniard when:

... -

... - you do not say please when you ask for something, " :O it's understood by my tone of voice"

...-

xD lol it's a different tone and many people don't say please