for Miranos

9/22/2018 c39 1notostatusquo
I've just finished rereading this story a second time and it's still one of my all time favorites. You're a really talented writer and your characterization of Taz and Up and their relationship is just so good, one of the best in my opinion. I would LOVE to read more of this story, I really hope you continue it!
10/12/2017 c39 Guest
Is it over?
12/27/2016 c39 Guest
Holy SHIT this fic is so good! I've read basically every starship fic on this site and this is by far one of the best, I don't know how I've only found this now! PLEASE write more! :)
4/25/2016 c38 InLoveWithMusicals
Awww that was such a well written chapter honestly the scenes between Taz and Up are so cute :) it's been a while since I read this story cause I kind of stopped watching starkid but now I'm back in the fandom lol and well done for getting into a nursing school go and celebrate hehehe
1/5/2016 c37 5GreyKestrel
Holy heck am I glad that I decided to read this fic! I binge read the entire thing over the last two days, though I'm kinda regretting it now because I've got to sit and wait eagerly for the next part, haha! I've got to say in my opinion this is one of, if not the, best portrayal of Up and Taz and their relationship I've read in fanfic. I've very much enjoyed every part of this story so far and i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Keep up the great work!

-Grey
8/28/2015 c34 Guest
Oh my God...
3/8/2015 c24 bandersnatchgirl
Its Up
3/8/2015 c18 bandersnatchgirl
MUST KILL ISA MUST KILL ISA TUP FOREVER
(Im the same person who made the Bandersnatch comment before)
3/8/2015 c15 Guest
BANDERSNATCHES! MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS THE JABBERWOCKY AND LEWIS CAROLL NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER REFRENCES YOU'VE MADE WE ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS
10/6/2014 c30 Lt.-Com. TUp
You write everyone so well. I can't wait for more.
9/16/2014 c28 Guest
It was such a joy to see that email.
Please keep writing.
7/19/2014 c27 InLoveWithMusicals
You are absolutely fantastic! I love your writing it's really good and I love how you are building Taz and Up's relationship. And thank you soooo much for updating more than one chapter this time :) as well I'm so glad that Isa and Up broke up YEYYYY! Keep updating new chapters 'cause all of them are amazing
6/27/2014 c25 InLoveWithMusicals
YEYYYY! You updated a new chapter! I can't even express how happy I am :D I really love this story and please make Taz and Up kiss already please, they're my OTP. I really liked this chapter, finally Taz is back with all the other rangers. Please don't stop writing and continue with your story :)
6/1/2014 c24 InLoveWithMusicals
NOO! You CAN'T leave us hanging here! Who's that person in the end? Is it Up? I love this story soooo much I wish you would update more often. I was quite annoyed when you got Isa and Up together but I know that you will later on make Taz and Up happen ;) Post next chapter soon please!
3/21/2014 c21 Commander
YUSS! You're back! I missed this fan fiction my dear :) I hope updates are more regular now :D
124 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »