FanFiction.Net
for Remembering Budapest

5/10/2012 c5 luvagoo
I love how all she can actually articulate is an insistance he call her "Nat" because the fact that he does, and the fact she allows him to, represents everything he is to her. Very nice :)
5/10/2012 c5 3rivermer
Again! Another amazing chapter and in such a short amount of time. Seriously you are quickly becoming one of my favorite writers on here. Please update soon like this again! Also the fight between Clint and Nat seemed entirely like something that could have happened in the film. Keep up the excellent work.
5/10/2012 c5 majorettegirl13
how come you are so good? this story was so good! keep writing :) and make it longer! or make another story, please? you are a talented writer and it would be so nice to read more stories from you! especially about these two characters haha, ever think of doing a hunger games story with peeta and katniss? just a thought! haha
5/10/2012 c5 16Bladesworn
Oh, the cliffhangers.

Ooh, I have no doubt it'll be worth the wait, but damn! I have to wait!
5/10/2012 c4 14Alleonh
PLEEEEASE tell me you are going to continue the story on, taking it through the movie. It's just too good. Great job, excellent story telling, compelling characterizations. Lurv it to the core!
5/10/2012 c4 27Speakfire
This is a great story-You do an excellent job of swapping between the two points of view. Their interactions after the shooting in Budapest actually reminded me of the TV series Castle-If you haven't seen it I won't spoil, but I really enjoy the back and forth. You've done an excellent job of segueing from the easier comraderie they had before the shooting, and the tenser 'there's something in the air between them that remains unspoken' scenes afterwards. It makes everything more real. I look forward to the next update!
5/10/2012 c4 Sandy Sue
Again, nice.

This chapter feels a little slow. I wanted to see Nat with Stark to watch the sparks fly. Why is she vetting him instead of Fury? What exactly can she determine that Fury can't? As an assassin, this seems like an odd assignment for her.

I'm also waiting for Coulson to show up in New Mexico. Everybody loved him, so I want to see more of why.

Clint's restraint is super human, especially since seeing Nat revved him up. Stopping himself says his self control is off the charts. This seems in character, especially the way you've written him. Nice and nice.

And, yes, the story alerts are coming through.
5/10/2012 c4 14jacedesbff
Oh, my goodness, I love this beyond the telling of it. :-) This is certainly what I went looking for after the movie, so yay! I can't wait to see where it goes next. Do you have any idea how many chapters you might run? Just curious. Thanks so much for writing and posting. :-)
5/10/2012 c4 16Cadet Deming
I love how you tied this in to the Iron Man 2 and Thor movies.
5/10/2012 c4 DofD
More please.
5/10/2012 c3 DofD
I can't wait for this to be complete.
5/10/2012 c2 DofD
Wow! I love them.
5/10/2012 c1 DofD
Love it already.
5/10/2012 c1 Willow614
I love this story you have def captured the essence of the characters please please update soon!
5/10/2012 c4 majorettegirl13
oh my goodness gracious...you are amazing! i love this story! are you gonna go through what happened during the avengers movie? i sure do hope so! like the movie from their point of view! and then add in creative little tid bits...like how when they were in that hospital room after she kicked his ass and what if he just wanted to kiss her or something lol :D or what clint was thinking when he was turned evil before she kicked his ass haha... or what natasha was really thinking when she talked to loki... just an idea but that would be awesome :)whatever ya do will make my day haha
211 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »