for All Aboard

2/3/2018 c4 Bye bye fanfictio.net
I’m sad that you have most likely abandoned this fanfic but this is fantastic!
2/4/2013 c4 13Serpent91
Well done
1/5/2013 c4 Spitfyre20
Ahh Remus Lupin is Jack and Sirius Black is Rose! This is the most interesting fanfic I've ever read...
10/14/2012 c4 Guest
From what I've read so far of this story, you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
10/10/2012 c4 32TechNomaNcer28
XD!Oh mmyyyy!Remus with his marauder-y lines!Haha!Great chapter!
10/10/2012 c2 TechNomaNcer28
Oh man,Snivvy and Regulus,this just got better!
10/10/2012 c1 TechNomaNcer28
WOOOW!This is soooo nicely done, the AUness of it,the use of the Titanic theme and most of all,Sirius's thoughts!
7/12/2012 c4 rainbowrows
looking forward to the rest of this
7/6/2012 c4 24I Double Dare You
This story is simply exquisite. The plot, character: brilliant. I can only hope that the ending isn't tragic just because i would cry.
7/2/2012 c4 LetMagicGuidetheWay
I love your tumblr drabbles, and I knew I'd love this as well. I read this a long time ago and had, for some reason, not reviewed, but I really feel like I should. So. Here it goes.
I love this. Even though you're following what goes on in the movie, you're also including some of your own creative ideas, whether in the background or up close, and all of this together just mixes so wonderfully that you can't help but want to read more. It flows very nicely and there are hardly any grammatical errors (I don't think), and if there are any, they're most likely typos. You're a phenomenal writer, and unlike lots of stories on here, I don't flinch in disgust when I read this. It's truly written beautifully and it really gets you digested into the story very quickly. You don't ever want to stop reading. I don't want to pressure you, but whenever you feel like it, it'd be awesome if you updated. I hope it doesn't end sad, as many of the reviews before me have stated, but I know that whatever you choose to do will be written beautifully anyways. Take care and have a marvelous day! Kayla
6/5/2012 c4 4Inphemera
I don't know how this story can have so very few review. It's great.

Please keep writing! I really love this fanfic and I think this crossover with Remus/Sirius pairing is a wonderful idea. 3
5/13/2012 c3 19LeontinaStardust
Yay, they've met :) I hope Regulus gets pushed overboard or something soon.
5/10/2012 c2 Nymphadora44
I like this a lot, keep writing!

Are you going to write in alternating POVs for the entire story? It's cool!
5/9/2012 c2 LeontinaStardust
ashjki

I haven't finished fangirling over you and this story yet. Don't think I ever wil.
5/8/2012 c2 27celestialscribe
This is beautiful! I was listening to the Titanic soundtrack whilst reading this and just getting all emotional. This is pure genius, and ugh, the feels!
21 Page 1 2 Next »