for 117 Days

10/11/2016 c1 7UnicornMister
Alright let me start this off by saying that this review is long overdue. And by that I mean that since I started reading A Lesser Beauty I've been formulating everything that I wanted to comment on and say. But then I read A Pillar of Salt and now 117 Days (which I read on my phone so I had to make it a point to get onto my laptop and look you up, because I specifically wanted to leave you feedback). Anyway the point that I'm trying to make is that your writing is powerful. I'm trying to come up with all of these adjectives in my head to describe it, but honestly I can't think of anything accurate. I won't say that it's changed my life, but it's strong enough that every time I've finished one of your fics I've had to sit there and process it all. Your writing is so real, and it's what I love about it. I love all of the nuances that you include that bring Axel and Roxas to life as real characters. They're important fictional characters to me, so the fact that you make them into people with problems and addictions is so beautiful and intense, because that makes them relatable. And the amazing thing is that you always come up with something new for them. Some new detail that I'd never thought of but totally makes sense as something that either one of them would do. Like the way that Axel sniffs and scratches at his arms because he's going through withdrawals. You make things that stick, and that's so important. I don't even know if I'm explaining this properly, but what I'm trying to say is that you're one of my favorite fanfiction authors and I love your work. And I'm also really glad that you've stuck around to share it with people like me. Your characters aren't perfect, and that's why I love them.
10/7/2014 c45 6crazeecatlady
I love this. I was born on a Thursday in December :-)
11/7/2013 c78 1peripheralnoise
FUCK
MY HEART IS HAVING GROWING PAINS
10/14/2013 c71 5Superkawaiifreak
Sheesh, yet another zinger. Probably my favorite thing about you is that you write about such gritty things yet infuse it with this literary insight and worldly knowings. Despite that these drabbles are all works from years ago, your style is recognizable and your almost vulgar, realistic observations of the Real Life make for great prose.
8/21/2013 c1 3Yarouka
Damn, this was adorable. I look forward to reading the rest! Axel and his aversion to water... Just too cute!
8/10/2013 c41 Unwinding
I'm so glad to see you're uploading these. The first time, I read them all in one sitting, hungrily swallowing every word, often wishing the story didn't end there. This chapter especially. I feel like there's so much of this universe to be explored. I know it's unlikely but just wanted to say a continuation of this would be amazing. It's a real credit to you that you can create such an engrossing AU in a minimal amount of words.

I'm really glad you're still writing. I hope one day you find the fearlessness you want/need to create something that you're proud of. Don't give up, even if it's tough. I'll always be reading and re-reading.
7/28/2013 c34 1nestling
Ahh, that one was a heart breaker, but so beautifully written... I have to say I really admire your writing style, your diction, everything UGH. And though these drabbles are short, the emotion behind them are what keep reeling me back in- you've definitely got yourself a fan here! ;u;
10/5/2012 c6 puruku
I really loved this one, it would be great for a longer story.
10/5/2012 c2 puruku
memorizing... loved it!
10/5/2012 c1 puruku
suck on your nose! jaja
8/17/2012 c26 2mudkipluvr4ever
Great job, very cute and well written chapter. I wondered where it was going at first, but it was adorable! Roxas and Axel were both alone. Please update soon!
6/8/2012 c24 35unwinding fantasy
You wrote an alternate ending! The original ending broke my heart and the bonus one leaves me grinning ear to ear. The honesty ("the element of unreality was lost") behind what they're doing and promise of where they may end up, a happy ending with no illusions... I really like this too.

Thank you for upping these again. Reading over them is a burst of nostalgia. I've read lots of stories but no other Axel and Roxas have ever come close to yours.
5/30/2012 c25 2mudkipluvr4ever
I think this might be my favorite one yet! I loved Roxas' character, great job! The ending was cute!
5/28/2012 c24 mudkipluvr4ever
Great job, I really liked it! Poor little Roxas. Maybe there can just be some cute ones where they are not having sex right away?
5/25/2012 c23 mudkipluvr4ever
I really liked this one and the last one, but the lest one was definetly better! So funny, Roxas sucking at video games and getting pissed about it!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »