for You'll Be Alright

7/28/2012 c7 10Marvel-comic-girl
I love your story
7/25/2012 c7 onetikakawachi
Ugh! I swear I hate President Snow! He ruins everyone's life! I feel bad for poor Seeder. I wish I could've meet Chaya.
7/25/2012 c6 onetikakawachi
Awww Rue is so adorable and cute! Seeder is so sweet and has a warm mothering spirit. Yay! Rue rocks!
7/24/2012 c1 jenna
I really like it! Please DONT loose your muse. Ive only just finished chapter one and I like it that much.
6/10/2012 c5 1StarrySkyWriter
Wow! This story is totally awesome-keep updating!
6/8/2012 c5 onetikakawachi
Awww i just love Rue! Poor Seeder and what happened to Chaya?

6/6/2012 c5 14blatherin-blatherskite
Awesome! I like the fact that Rue started dancing too. good chapter. I lovd it. :)
5/28/2012 c4 blatherin-blatherskite
Hurray For Seeder! Very long but the longer the better. If only Rue knew about Marvel. When Rue dies,kill her the way she dies in the book. its less Katniss Killed her more marvels fault. Can't Wait till next Chapter. Only Complaint Its to much like Katnisses story.
5/27/2012 c4 2alwaysreading25
Love this can't wIt for more
5/22/2012 c1 4Mairi317
This story was great, I really loved how you showed the orchards and Rue's personal life. Please keep writing great stories like this!
5/20/2012 c3 14blatherin-blatherskite
As always exelent. I like the fact that you give thresh more feeling than the book does. In the book hes all tough but in this hes got a personalltyfor the last chapter the song could be if i die young. I know youll probiblly use mountin air but as like an epiloge(her funril) or something. Still brillint. cant wait for the next chapter!
5/20/2012 c3 onetikakawachi
I'm not sure why because I've read the book a million times and watched the movie but this chapter made me cry.

I felt bad for Rue because she got picked.

Kaden cause he just lost his love.

Rue's family because they have just lost Rue.

And Shakia because she has now lost her best friend AND her brother!

5/19/2012 c2 onetikakawachi
Awww Rue has a boyfriend!lolz

I hate what's in store tomorrow.

Update soon
5/19/2012 c2 talonxdreamer
THANK YOU COULD YOU PLEASE PUT A SONG IN EACH CHAPTER
5/18/2012 c2 blatherin-blatherskite
Very good. That is my favorite hunger games song. Is the neaklace her token that she shows katniss? Keep up with the good work!
20 Page 1 2 Next »