for The Magical Misadventures of Muse

7/15/2013 c1 MuserPotterhead
Please write more! I'm absolutely loving this!
6/19/2013 c4 Broccoli.hero
All I can say is that it's so ridiculous, it's fan-bloody-tastic!
Please, please, PLEASE keep writing...it would make my day, no, week, no, LIFE!
Ahh, isn't it funny how the outrageous things make us the happiest?
Thanks for at least starting the story - no pressure to finish it
4/6/2013 c4 NewBornBaby
I finally decided to take a break from my neurology books...so here I am!

'Does this chapter sound a bit awkward to you all? I wrote it with a much different structure in mind this time. I'm trying new things. So let me know if it sounds a bit...forced.' - I don't know, I'm not sure. What I can tell you is that I thought the chapter was getting better at the end.

At the beginning I was starting to wonder what was the point of this chapter. I mean, the hospital, the flower, etc... It's all sweet and nice, but not really captivating. Then there's the fact that, apprently, Maddy isn't healing properly. Sneak peek of the plot? Maybe.

I thought the description of the castle when Chris walks around is interesting, particularly when he reaches the Ravenclaws' door.

Oh, and I liked Dom being all flirty and seductive towards the girls ;)

Yep, you've said it yourself: the story is starting out slow. I'll just wait for the plot to unravel then.

When you said you were going to write a story about Muse at Hogwart, I thought it would be about their first year at the School, discovering the castle and befriending each other (which was what made the real HP books interesting). But you chose to skip that part, which is understandable because it would have been really long. But since you've skipped that, you have to caught our attention with something else... For now I'm still waiting to see what it's gonna be, but I believe in your skills, I'm sure it's going to be interesting.

I hope this review doesn't sound harsh or something, I'm just trying to be as honest as I can.

I'm going back to my studying, see ya!

xoxox
4/2/2013 c4 2layz2login
PERF ME THINKS I KNO DA PLOTIYH YAYYYY GREAT JOB BEAUTIFUL LADY I LOVE YOUUU
1/23/2013 c3 NewBornBaby
Well, I'm intrigued. 'Curious to see where this story's going.

Till next chapter!

xoxox
1/22/2013 c3 1Your Beauty's Not Just a Mask
SOMEBODY HOLD ME MUSE IS GOING TO BRING ME FLOWERS KEEKOOKEEKOOKEEKOO
1/20/2013 c2 NewBornBaby
'Miffed Hippogriffs' - LOL. Now this is getting me thinking...why haven't theycreated a 'Harry Potter Angry Birds' yet? They did it with Star Wars, they should definitely do the same with HP!

'I. Must. Triumph.' - So Slytherin! Wait... Dom's a Slytherin and Chris' a Griffindor, and they're friends? Well, that's new!

'I hear a girl's moan of pain come from within the quartet, and my mind can't help but jump to other subjects.' - Tsk! Pervert!

'showing my most sublime smile' - Lol, yeah, we know what kinda smile that is...

'It was a powerful hex' - Jesus, I read 'powerful sex' insteand of 'hex'...no comments...

'I find it quite awkward to talk to someone while I'm naked, even if they can't see me.' - Mmmh
naked Dom :D

This was...lovely? Well that the term which comes to my mind right now. I had to read the first chapter again to get my head into the story once more but I really enjoyed reading this little bit. It makes me want to watch/read Harry Potter again!

One remark though: I find it curious that you introduced 'one-of-us-real-person-on-this-site' (talking about Maddy here) as a main character (at still, I think that's what she is) in the story. Just be careful not to give the impression that the story is a personal thing between you/us/whatever so that new readers don't fell cast out (I'm one of few who made the link though...)

Looking forwards to chapter 3 :D
1/15/2013 c2 2lazytologin
U438UJAFRIWSJFKDJ843HQT8AEWJ FSIDJFKHRETHAI DOM SMILED AT ME LIKE THREE TIMES ADJF8WJEIFISADHFWEHF YSESEYASEYSYESYYSEYSYEYESSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*Baaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyy y :( Wait, does this mean you have to write a fic or are you saying you're fine? You can just write my Matt fluff... just sayin'...

But yes, fabulous as always. I will wait a thousand years just to see you smile again I mean read chapter 3 but the first part two yeah.
1/14/2013 c2 Mzee
Good Luck! Even though I don't really know you- you should know that you are supported nonetheless. It's not easy going through such times at all.
I like this story, and I hope you're able to update soon - may inspiration strike you :)
Sapphiruby
6/15/2012 c1 3The Pianist's Touch
A well-written first chapter? How intriguing. Please update soon, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
5/9/2012 c1 Hary nd the Muse
I luv yur stury so farr! I luuuuuuuuv Hary Pottur and the Muse! Their my favarite band! Uprizing is so good! And the love is Foever song to! Is Chris a orignal charatur? Wil Mike Ballimy be in teh storry? I luv him! But yeh kep goin cuz this is awesum!
5/8/2012 c1 NewBornBaby
So first: I love the title.

Second: I like the chapter. 1300 words? Well, that's nice :)

I was sure it was Chris, he would be a beater indeed, or a keeper. Dom would be a chaser and Matt a seeker, I think.

It's detailed, clear, interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you'll commit to this story, 'cause it could be really great, the idea in the first place in awesome :D

And I've always thought Quidditch is a violent game...violent game indeed.
5/7/2012 c1 1Your Beauty's Not Just a Mask
OH MY LORDY IT'S UP I CAN'T EVEN SO MANY FEELS AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I WILL START BY SAYING THAT I LOVE IT, WHICH IS NOTHING NEW BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU WRITE IS GENIUS.

OH, AND IF THIS IS NOT THE FIRST COMMENT, YOU MUST DELETE THE OTHERS. I DON'T CARE WHO ELSE COMMENTED, I AM YOUR IDEA-BETA SO I GET FIRST DIBS.

OMG KENDALL YES. PERFECT.

MADDY D'ARCA HELLLLLL YEAAAHHH! LOOK AT HER AND HER QUITTICH SKILLZ. SHE'S FROM SALEM HAHA.

BUT KEEP GOING. IT'S GREAT. OMG.