for Straight Through

5/18/2018 c15 11SomebodyLost
I love this fic.

To be honest, I don't ship Yukari and Yosuke. They seem so... explosive, hehe. Their fireworks would burn everybody. :p

But slowly and surely, I'm getting convinced how they'd fly.

I like how you show off Junpei's problems and self-denial. So sad that he's nearly turning into his dad. Can't wait for his Shadow.

That Catharine ref though! Junpei would be at home in the Stray Sheep, showing off his alcohol knowledge.

Fuuka is also great. I love her Shadow self and stuff.

Ken's issues was also shown, but in my humble opinion, little time was spent hinting at this compared to the other 3. I dunno, he needed more spotlight for his problem?

Anyhow, this is excellent. Yosuke and Yukari (YoYu? Yokari? Hanakeba? KariYoke?) aren't my fave characters, and I certainly don't go out of my way reading fics starring them, but your great writing and summary really reeled me in.

I hope you continue and finish this. Thanks for writing!
1/8/2018 c13 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I think that this story Is great. I feel sorry for Fuuka.
1/8/2018 c12 HeartOfChaos13
This chapter Is also great.
1/8/2018 c11 HeartOfChaos13
I think that this chapter Is wonderful. I like the drama, the fight's and the regrets. All the emotions they felt you wrote It good and all the emotions you get when reading this chapter. Amazing well done.
1/8/2018 c10 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and at first I thought that people were going to laugh at Yukari but then almost everyone likes Yukari as Ms Junes.
1/8/2018 c9 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I hope that Junpei seeks help.
1/8/2018 c8 HeartOfChaos13
I like that you had people from persona 2 In this chapter.
1/8/2018 c7 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter and I like that you made Teddie a part of this story.
1/8/2018 c6 HeartOfChaos13
This chapter Is great and I wonder why Yosuke's persona want to see Yukari?.
1/8/2018 c5 HeartOfChaos13
This story keeps getting more Interesting with every chapter.
1/8/2018 c4 HeartOfChaos13
This chapter Is amazing and I like the part with mystery food x. I think that Yosuke's dad Is funny.
1/8/2018 c1 HeartOfChaos13
This story Is Interesting.
1/8/2018 c2 HeartOfChaos13
I like this story.
1/8/2018 c3 HeartOfChaos13
I like this chapter.
1/28/2015 c15 MH2
damn i cant believe this, yukari still in love in minato after the events of "the answer"

now im sad about his

and its been 1 year after this episode, what happen next?
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »