for Dance in the light of your darkness

2/21/2017 c1 2LAMusings
This was so simple and innocent and that last line made me all warm and fuzzy inside :) great job!
5/14/2012 c1 39IrishNun
meg's voice rattles me the wrong way but i do like how she's grown fond of castiel in this story and in the show. she's actually become slightly human again... yuck!
5/11/2012 c1 11andaere
Aw, this was very cute. I find Meg and Castiel's relationship fascinating, and I enjoyed reading your take on it. It was very in character. Thanks for sharing this! :)
5/11/2012 c1 ccase13
Meg is evil, evil, evil and I would have killed her for Bobby's Rumsfeld let alone Ellen and Jo but many evil beings have repented and been redeemed.
5/8/2012 c1 29Silvia Kundera
This was a cute tag to the episode. I love the ending.
5/8/2012 c1 4Wings of a Nebula
YAY! :D I love this story. Yes, Wisconsin reference, the only reason I love that is because I'm from Wisconsin! XD Well, anyway I love this, this is so cute!
5/7/2012 c1 SPN Mum
This was a lot of fun to read. :) I have always liked Meg, in all her forms, because she is so complicated, even though she claims to be simple. As much as she hates to admit it, she is fascinated by Sam, kept on her toes by Dean, and made to remember emotions by Castiel. It is a wonderful mix that makes Meg so fun to watch. You did a good job of portraying that here.
5/7/2012 c1 8Sharlot
SERIOUSLY one of the very best tags I've read in a long, long time. You nailed Cas Version 3.0. Amazing. Just a brilliant, brilliant little nugget. Loved it from beginning to end.

Aw! Thanks for the dedication, Puddin'

/spazzy dance! (what is with me and the dancing tonight? Eesh!)