FanFiction.Net
for Twist in Time

3/22/2016 c6 Guest
let natsu be in the story!
1/14/2015 c6 9theShipperOfManyShips
You are so evil, I really wanted her to meet Natsu again D: could you possibly send me a quick reply with what you generally had planned for the story since it seems it has been discontinued?
12/17/2014 c6 7HazelDragonNora
Love the story!
I was so excited when I read the author's note in chapter one - Natsu is in Phantom Lord!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
12/11/2014 c6 Carri007
Wwow, this is really good! I like how you've essentially had Lucy Natsu's place in the guild. But gah! What happened to Natsu?! I'm guessing he was the flash of pink Lucy saw in the village, but what's he doing? And why won't anyone tell her what they know? What DO they know?! He's not evil, is he?! That would be so sad :(. Speaking of sad, you haven't updated in a couple years. Are you planning to continue this?
12/2/2014 c3 dashboardlight32
you killed me.
10/10/2014 c6 Smarmy
My heart broke when I saw this story was abandoned
You have a gift of making me cry. You've done that in all of your stories so far
9/7/2014 c6 Kakana
*goes on knees* PLZ CONTINUE YOUR AWESOME!
5/12/2014 c6 5DystopiaEmpire
UPDATE! DO IT! I'M BEGGING YOU ON HANDS AND KNEES, FREAKING UPDATE!
1/30/2014 c6 17XxFairy-chanxX
Please continue on this story soon! I know you haven't updated since like 2012, but I really love this story! I really hope Lucy finds Natsu soon!
1/19/2014 c6 4KhaalidaNyx
:O Say what now?! You left off there?! This amazing story ends there?! Okay, even if you haven't updated in two years, I demand you kick it into high gear and spill what happens next! I'm gonna get gray hair forty years too early 'cause of you!
11/17/2013 c5 aoutre
PLEASE UPDATE!
10/29/2013 c6 Guest
I love the story so far!
9/12/2013 c6 1Angelos-Ouranos
I love this story! Plz update soon
2/16/2013 c6 3TheLostHope
O.M.G. Gotta update girl! Don't leave me hangin! D:
1/19/2013 c6 wildanimelover
When are you going to updated? I really want to read the next chapter!
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »