for Avatar of Victory

5/13 c27 5Annathemage
Wait is Balak actually Ulysses from FNV?
4/29 c85 Putrid
Well done. You took two universes, smashed them together and made them your own. I'm not sure what else to say to be honest. There were parts I was less engaged with and a couple parts where the pacing seemed to get frustratingly slow. But I still read it, still enjoyed it. Bravo.

Nearly TWO MILLION WORDS; words that make a well done and coherent story too. Good on ya for finishing such a work.
4/25 c85 2dylanbiancamano
Firstly I'd like to thank you for coming back and finishing this piece. I can say with truth, that Avatar of Victory is probobly my favorite thing to come out of both Mass Effect and the Avatar series, full stop.
I've fallen in love with this science fantasy, high concept mysticism that you've created. I'll say this, I waited years for this conclusion and even thought I could pen it myself. WHAT A FOOL I WAS. I could never have come up with the conclusion you made. Having the battle between Shepard and Harbinger just be a regular kung fu fight, but on a level of existence so high it warps reality, is both inspired and very fitting for Avatar.
And I greatly appreciate your epilogue chapter, seeing everyone's Animal House ending made me a little weepy if I'm being perfectly honest. I had truly grown to love these characters, more than in vanilla Mass Effect, Your Liara is so good it actually disappoints me when I boot up ME1 and her personality isn't the one from this, but more to the point, I just wanted to see them more. My only wish is that I could see them have their victory party. Silly, I know, but there's something about that final moment from Last Airbender where all our heroes are enjoying tea together and I would have loved to see here. But I will leave that for my own imagination. Your ending was enough.
But I'm serious when I say this is bittersweet, I really can't stress enough how much AoV inspired me and captured my imagination, to see it end, is a sad but beautiful thing.
I salute you, Sir. Thank you for your great work. You have a life long fan in me, that I promise.
4/22 c85 G. S. tol Kriaal
I'm very glad you came back to finish this, not least because I recommended this story I think a week or two before you announced your return. But also because it gives me hope for my own (currently on hiatus) project, especially in light of your words on mental illness; they're nothing new to me (Autism is great, except for when it isn't), but it never hurts to hear them repeated.

Anyway, I would call this a worthy ending to a frankly epic journey, to the extent that anything ever ends.
4/18 c85 Guest
I've been following your stories since 2012 or so. Seeing this completed means quite a lot. Thank you.
4/17 c85 9Leonard Church814
It’s over. Can’t say that often, but I’m glad I can.
4/17 c85 1Arekanderu
What you have done is an epic master piece. Thank you for giving us this epilogue with the fate of all our favorites. It really meant a lot

There are no words to convey how much I loved your story and how much it meant to me. It sucked me in like no other and it really took me on an amazing adventures. I admire the fact that you finished this amazing project. Thank you so much
4/17 c85 Glumski
You absolute madlad; you did it! Thank you for finishing this excellent and fantastic story; I truly didn't expect any more chapters after the many years of hiatus. But somehow, you managed to kick your brain's butt and finish this enormous undertaking, with an ending that is everything it should be (and perhaps even more). I'm so happy about these last chapters, and I've got to say that I love what you did here. I love your crazy Liara, and I love your Rannochian quarians, and I love how you flawlessly combined two horribly different universes with your worldbuilding. I truly have never ever seen this kind of character development before, neither in written fiction nor in year-spanning TV shows. I'm so happy to see this finished, and I'm even more happy that you managed to get back in the seat of writing. Thanks, and all the best!
4/16 c85 Unca Bob
It is both a delight and a sadness to see this come to a close. I have enjoyed my time with this work immensely and am completely satisfied with it's end. Thank you for all your hard work in sharing this monster of a story.
4/15 c85 billdean19
dude this story was amazing
truly thank you
4/13 c84 Kaoupa
It is complete. At long last, it is complete.

And it is good.

...to quote Shepard, "ow".

I wonder what the epilogue will be like.
4/15 c85 2Quintain Apprentince of Alduin
Fantastic story and I'm happy it's finally been finished!

I do have some issues with some of the aspects of this story, but in the end they're entirely irrelevant and down to personal preference.
4/14 c85 scorpio723
It's been one heckuva of ride, and I enjoyed every bit of it. And I'm also glad to see that you still plan to keep writing. Can't wait to see what you do next.
4/14 c85 deadman88
I just want to thank you for finishing this, its one of my favorite mass effect crossover stories period. Its just a great time.
4/14 c84 1Arekanderu
I can't believe it's over. This story was beyond amazing. A true epic eclipsing pretty much any book I have read. Your talent is superb. I love you resolved the great conflict. Millions of Avatars fighting together? Every species being given a chance to rise up and fight? Aimei fighting a battle of the gods and just becoming stronger and stronger with each death?A galaxy free from the opression of Harbinger? And the Harbinger himself being cut down and down again until he becomes nothing more then one of the nameless victims of the Hate Engine? Beautiful

This whole story is beautiful and truly an adventure. I am so glad I reread the entire thing so I can truly get this amazing experience

And I know it's greedy but could you give us an epilogue as well? Even if it's not an epic length like your usual chapter. I just really want to see our heroes enjoy the post harbinger galaxy
668 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »