for Avatar of Victory

Awesome! :)
5/19/2015 c72 7Taeniaea
cool story
5/5/2015 c71 Kalad
Thank you x1000 for not writing stupidly simple aliens, hypersexualized Asari, type-casted Krogan and Batarian boogeymen, or equating disability(mental and physical) with no ability. Thank you also for giving proportionate screen time to both the"small-scale" interactions and the large plot-moving ones. Your original and rewritten characters both have unique backgrounds that influence their values, their decision making, and the way many people react differently to the same thing. At the same time, we also get to see *realistic* change in your characters as their beliefs from the past are challenged by the realities of the present. I think the thing I'm enjoying most about your fic is that you've honed the skill of allowing your characters to experience dramatic change while also remaining true to who they are. I'm looking specifically at Shepard, Tali, Nils, Grayson, Zek, and Vega. Damn good fic s'rite.
5/5/2015 c71 Kalad
Thank you x1000 for not writing stupidly simple aliens, hypersexualized Asari, type-casted Krogan and Batarian boogeymen, or equating disability(mental and physical) with no ability. Thank you also for not giving proportionate screentime to the "small-scale" interactions and the large plot-moving ones. Your original and rewritten characters both have unique backgrounds that influence their values, their decision making, and the way many people react differently to the same thing. At the same time, we also get to see *realistic* change in your characters as their beliefs from the past are challenged by the realities of the present. I think the thing I'm enjoying most about your fic is that you've honed the skill of allowing your characters to undergo dramatic change while also remaining true to who they are. I'm looking specifically at Shepard, Tali, Nils, Grayson, Zek, and Vega. Damn good fic s'rite.
5/6/2015 c7 2Quintain Apprentince of Alduin
"No. Rannoch. We drove through a Mass Relay. Didn't you notice?" That's a bit of Ironic foreshadowing.
5/5/2015 c71 5Eipok
Seriously, please tell me where you found your definition of "kip".
5/4/2015 c71 11OMAC001
So the Geth are gaining souls...interesting. Can't wait to finally get to the Reaper boss fight!
5/4/2015 c71 6LeonCr0ss
Fantastic chapter as always. Keep up the good work.
5/4/2015 c71 1Arekanderu
Yet another glorious chapter. I am loving the discussions about the souls and I can't wait for the big battle!
4/17/2015 c70 Dan
Love love love this chapter, and the convergence of the cast as the end approaches. Caught the foreshadowing on the batarians and pleased to see Balak's triumphant return as a Big Darn Hero. Keep up the awesome writing, I'm reading it on SpaceBattles I love it so much I can't wait.

Eipok The term "kip" is a martial artist/breakdancing term. It is when someone "kips" to their feet from a prone position.
How to kip "www . youtube watch? v -VPxIzh8474"
4/18/2015 c70 Dquinnicus
I heard some Ulysses (Fallout: New Vegas) in Balak there at the end of the chapter. "...the why of them." Ulysses would always go on about the "why of it." Just made me think of him. 'Course, I didn't really like Ulysses, and how he justified setting off another nuke using circuitous thinking and big words to distract you from his real reasons, whereas I'm a big fan of your Balak and everything you've done with him.
4/17/2015 c70 11OMAC001
When is the Reaper going to show itself? this has dragged on for quite a while.
4/17/2015 c70 1Arekanderu
Very interesting chapter! I didn't not expect the Batarians at all
4/17/2015 c70 5Eipok
I still have no idea what the word "kip" means in this story, as you keep using it in a way that isn't in any dictionary I've ever seen.
4/17/2015 c70 Spikesagitta
Heroic Batarians. Damn. Now I guess I see why the Quarians on Rannoch were grateful to Batarians in the past.
670 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »