for Avatar of Victory

5/4/2015 c71 11OMAC001
So the Geth are gaining souls...interesting. Can't wait to finally get to the Reaper boss fight!
5/4/2015 c71 6LeonCr0ss
Fantastic chapter as always. Keep up the good work.
5/4/2015 c71 1Arekanderu
Yet another glorious chapter. I am loving the discussions about the souls and I can't wait for the big battle!
4/17/2015 c70 Dan
Love love love this chapter, and the convergence of the cast as the end approaches. Caught the foreshadowing on the batarians and pleased to see Balak's triumphant return as a Big Darn Hero. Keep up the awesome writing, I'm reading it on SpaceBattles I love it so much I can't wait.

Eipok The term "kip" is a martial artist/breakdancing term. It is when someone "kips" to their feet from a prone position.
How to kip "www . youtube watch? v -VPxIzh8474"
4/18/2015 c70 Dquinnicus
I heard some Ulysses (Fallout: New Vegas) in Balak there at the end of the chapter. "...the why of them." Ulysses would always go on about the "why of it." Just made me think of him. 'Course, I didn't really like Ulysses, and how he justified setting off another nuke using circuitous thinking and big words to distract you from his real reasons, whereas I'm a big fan of your Balak and everything you've done with him.
4/17/2015 c70 11OMAC001
When is the Reaper going to show itself? this has dragged on for quite a while.
4/17/2015 c70 1Arekanderu
Very interesting chapter! I didn't not expect the Batarians at all
4/17/2015 c70 5Eipok
I still have no idea what the word "kip" means in this story, as you keep using it in a way that isn't in any dictionary I've ever seen.
4/17/2015 c70 Spikesagitta
Heroic Batarians. Damn. Now I guess I see why the Quarians on Rannoch were grateful to Batarians in the past.
4/17/2015 c70 3Antonio92
This story is amazing as always, James, keep it up! I won't lie, I actually let out a bit of a triumphant laugh when I realized that Balak had brought the Batarians to help Rannoch. I can't wait for the next chapter of this masterpiece.
4/13/2015 c69 Guest
And I though canon geth-quarian relations were a clusterfuck! You weave an excellent retelling, I look forward to more. I would like to request more joker edi though! I think even mild hints at their closeness would give some of the quarians comedic apoplexy.
4/7/2015 c69 12Lee Totema
It took me a whole but I'm finally all caught up! What had happened so far is totally awesome! Shepard has changed so much since the first chapter so amazing I can't wait to read some more
4/4/2015 c69 1Dilis Sapherox
This is the best Mass effect story of all time. I just spent about a week reading up from chapter one to sixty nine. I'm gonna go through a withdrawal now that I'm caught up. You're amazing keep it up!
3/31/2015 c69 11OMAC001
Looks like we're getting close to the end. What will be the name of the Reaper responsible for this war?
3/31/2015 c69 aDarkOne
The Quarians seem more and more screwed in this setting.
679 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »