for Avatar of Victory

2/4/2015 c8 Guest
Poor jack I still remember reading how she came to find out about her past and murtock at least Shepard is still a really good friend to her
2/3/2015 c7 Guest
When I saw that conversation between trash tali and garrus I was like ah! Spotted another one! Still Shepard does get better at least
2/3/2015 c6 Guest
Many people will have it rough not just liara poor Ashley but wow what the effects of spirit pee does to a person
2/1/2015 c4 Guest
Ah I got the knitting reference! When I first read the chapter on the asari consort I knew that Shepard would be with liara though the whole alenko thing threw me for a loop for a minute and aren't characters supposed to develop that way? Slow deliberate and stuff?
1/31/2015 c3 Guest
I love the codex entries keeps me informed on how everything changed and finally this fic makes more sense after I've read three families
1/31/2015 c2 Guest
Out of all the running jokes in avatar my cabbages never gets old
1/29/2015 c65 Spikesagitta
Cool. We get to see the coup story!

And Traynor and Khalisah? O_o Ook. Works for me.
1/29/2015 c65 11OMAC001
Well, nice to finally get the background on Zia! Please update soon!
1/29/2015 c65 7Taeniaea
cool story
1/29/2015 c65 5Eipok
Was this whole chapter seriously a cliche flashback told as a story by one of the characters?

Where did the two Quarians go? Didn't Shepard say in the last chapter that she'd interrogate them the first chance she got? Did you seriously just put the story temporarily on hiatus to write a filler episode?
1/29/2015 c65 pucflek
This was just sooooooo awesome. You got goddamn gifts with words.
1/29/2015 c65 aDarkOne
Poor Zia.
No love for the clone.
1/29/2015 c65 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
1/29/2015 c65 7Roku - Molester of Science
An extra-long chapter deserves a review, in my eyes. True, ALL youth chapters deserve reviews, but being a lazy sack of bloeb, I just give you this.
Damn though, that's Gotta be the first time I enjoyed a story-time chapter this much, Zia's pov especially was just fantastic.
1/29/2015 c65 3Antonio92
Hah, this is awesome. Now excuse me while I ask my Russian chess-playing friend if Castling with a Queen is permissible, or if Traynor just pulled an illegal move purely to seduce al-Jilani...
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »