for Avatar of Victory

8/16/2014 c53 1Arekanderu
What an awesome chapter!
8/13/2014 c7 3PoptartProdigy
Okay. Rule of Chekhov's Gun: if at some point in this story, no Reegar *ever* "roundhouse-kicks a geth so hard its software decompiles," I am going to become bitterly disappointed at the wasted opportunity.

Also, regarding their problems getting the first anchor claw out of the building: I hate to be *that guy*, but couldn't the group's resident metalbenders just have...well...bent it out? That wasn't infused with eezo. Ah, who cares? You're already forty-six chapters on. Not like it matters anymore.

That's all, really. Just some comments. Loving this so far; can't wait to read on. And oh, look, there's some more.
8/13/2014 c53 7Roku - Molester of Science
When the fact that Shep had a clone was revealed (to us, the readers) I was like "Whatwhatwhatwhat what the Fzuck!?" and then I died.
Though really, by now I should have learned to expect the unexpected from your side. I have wondered more than once, if you take weed and write down the ideas. :-D
Sparatus was a surprise. I always liked him, and that round of news is bound too destroy him.
8/12/2014 c53 11OMAC001
Interesting seeing the expanded politics of the Universe! I wonder what Levi was hinting at? Hope to find out soon!
8/12/2014 c53 aDarkOne
I liked the dream sequence.
8/12/2014 c53 3Antonio92
While I love your writing, this chapter hits one of my massive pet-peeves, the only one I've actually ever seen in any of your works: plot-important time-lapse. Lia Shepard, Aimei's clone. Who made her, what happened to get her on Shepard's side? Why are you ignoring a huge chunk of story that could have been fascinating to read?

You did the same thing with Project Overlord and about half of Arrival, and I really don't get why. Are you going to just ignore From Ashes, Omega and Leviathan, too? Even if you don't personally have the DLCs, it's not hard to find a transcript or a video walkthrough, and it'd be nice to be able to see what exactly went on.
8/4/2014 c52 3WildCard-Yes Man
MOAR!
8/2/2014 c52 11OMAC001
I love how you portray Weaver! A non-Indoctrinated Illusive Man is so much more interesting!
8/2/2014 c52 2dylanbiancamano
I thought this Earths star was called Agni.
8/1/2014 c52 7Roku - Molester of Science
Holy Turian buttpain!
Gods, but I love your work. Weaver especially is just priceless when he facepalms "I am getting SO much crap for this..."
7/31/2014 c52 1Destrark
Mass Effect 3: Here we go! looks awesome so far.
7/21/2014 c46 Guest
Why this story doesn't have like athousand reviews or something Is beyond me. I will start reviewing every single chapter sand possibly reading it all over again
7/21/2014 c51 3WildCard-Yes Man
I love this fracking story.
7/18/2014 c51 Uzu-chan
I can't forgive you didn't show us the "Ah, yes, Reapers" conversation.

I hate you.
7/18/2014 c51 Dom380
Noo! Why did you break Shepard and Liara up?!

Anyway, an interesting chapter setting up a lot of plot lines for the next book. Look forward to more.
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »