for Avatar of Victory

8/23/2013 c31 BeepSmil
supermarket-structure named after produce for some reason

Heh, Cabbage Corp :)
8/24/2013 c31 1Tankred
Well, I think it'll be safe to say that they fought the power and actually won.
8/24/2013 c31 7Taeniaea
cool story
8/23/2013 c31 1Dracco
Awww... you killed off Anette. I was kinda hoping you'd keep her around to mess with Vega and annoy Samara.
8/23/2013 c31 aDarkOne
Poor Anette.
She deserved better.
8/23/2013 c31 10Just a Crazy-Man
Nicely done.
8/22/2013 c30 delta7
Forgot to mention in previous chapter, but liked the confirmation that Reapers were once Avatars. Also, a Reaper will a personality, that's new. I have a feeling that billions of years of lying around with no communication has left Leviathan a little crazy. Loved the confrontation between it and Tali's group and the little hints it dropped. What has Leviathan been doing to the Batarians and how is Rannoch different? I also have a feeling this chapter marks the return of Asha.
8/22/2013 c29 delta7
Liked the return of Tali and how more of her squad survived in this story. It will be interesting to see future interactions between her and Adahn. Also loved the conversation between Balak and Adahn.
8/22/2013 c28 delta7
Nice to see more of Jack's backstory. I really like how you weren't bound by the Mass Effect canon and expanded on it a little by creating a previous Subject Zero. Curious about the connection between the Raloi and the Vaal, but I if I had to guess I would say that Javik was involved.
8/22/2013 c27 delta7
Forgot to mention it in last chapter, but I like seeing a glimpse of Javik's backstory. Liked seeing Thane as well. This chapter brought up a question. If the Rannoch quarians didn't have ships and the geth didn't give them any, then how did Zek leave Rannoch? I feel the answer is tied to the previous codex entry. Liked this current codex entry. I think we will see more of the cabals in a Garrus focused chapter.
8/22/2013 c26 delta7
Loved the cameo with the biotic god volus. I have always been interested in the Fehl Prime sidestory and it looks like we will be getting more backstory. Interesting to see that the quarians had developed an alternate FTL. I wonder how relevant that will become in the future.
8/22/2013 c25 delta7
Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile. Still interested in this story. Nice to see Samara's recruitment and Balak's opinions on asari dominance. Codex is interesting. Can't wait to see how the questions the codexes raised get answered.
8/13/2013 c20 Chunq
I think I'm going to stop reviewing. My reviews are about to take up the whole page and I lost track of the review for chapter 18. It probably never got submitted or less probably I got censored for spamming reviews.

That bastardized Oscar Wilde to water tribe joke is great.
8/13/2013 c19 Chunq
This is probably why most people don't review as they read along: having to revise/retract previous reviews for things that are done or solved later on in the fic (but not really, I it's OK to give a current reaction as you go along). That and laziness. Earthbending and biotic pull is the exact kind of thing I was looking for earlier.

It's too bad Jack didn't get to play a part in the battle. I thought she was going to explode out of the hospital or something.

I don't know why I thought the previous chapter had the end of an arc.
8/13/2013 c17 Chunq
Woo. Explosions. Bloooood.

Funny stuff with the English.
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »