for Avatar of Victory

6/8/2013 c26 1Tankred
Shepard sure is getting back her awesome, Liara being only part of it.
6/4/2013 c26 Guest
Why do I get the feeling the jumpdrive mentioned in the codex will be useful later on as a giant Reaper-killing bullet.
6/4/2013 c26 aDarkOne
I get the impression more and more that the Protheans did something to the asari that their ashamed of and/or think people will be outraged by.

It also appears that (just as Liara has a acquired a measure of Shepherd's ruthlessness) Shepherd has begun to think more like Liara (which is perhaps a natural result of a young and inexperienced asari Melding with the Avatar).
6/3/2013 c26 10GBscientist
Haha! QuarianTech! I love it! I do hope that this Codex entry has effects later in the story. Perhaps some really big Quarian mech suits?
6/3/2013 c26 MissGardenia
And a hiss, as a fresh spike of pain went through her bandaged hand. "I should go," she said, to the LC's distant, baffled nod. - Yes Shepard, you really do sound like that.
5/28/2013 c24 delta7
Interesting codex as usual. I did think that Archangel in this universe would be Batarian. Keep up the good work.
5/28/2013 c23 delta7
Good. loved the introduction of Mordin. I guess we really start to diverge from the Mass effect canon. Interesting codex on the Batarians.
5/17/2013 c25 Guest
What can I say that hasn't been said already? You're a master, keep up the amazing work.

Also, Star Wars reference? Nice!
5/15/2013 c25 Guest
Much hilarity in this chapter, very weird dream for Shepard, and Balak seems to be man in a woman's galaxy.
5/16/2013 c25 1Tankred
Of course this thing only happens to Shepard. Of course.
5/15/2013 c25 8nobodez
Awesome chapter. Love Nyxeris' Darth Vader quote.

Also, as usual, literally LoLed while reading this chapter. You have a gift for comedic prose that is, frankly, 'wasted' on fanfic (though, please, at least finish this tale before abandoning it for professional writing).
5/15/2013 c25 25Darth Marrs
Another great chapter.
5/14/2013 c25 aDarkOne
No, thank the gods," Shepard said. She turned to Udina with a smirk. "Can you imagine if Phoenix were the guys who footed the bill to bring me back? I'd never have a leg to stand on with anybody!"

-You're hitting the 4th Wall.
5/14/2013 c25 1Mattmaster112
its great to have lots of words to read, but it would be better if you didn't put out such long chapters, which sometime necessitate about an hour of reading especially if you get backlogged, as i have. i reckon i'm stuck around ch11. maybe smaller chapters more often would be better. also, why didn't you separate me1 and me2 into their own stories?
5/5/2013 c24 Dan
Did not see that coming. You kick major ass as a writer.
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »