for Avatar of Victory

3/7/2013 c9 8nobodez
Have to admit, this chapter had quite a lot of, quite literal, laugh out loud moments. Luckily, I read either outdoors or alone, so I only got a few furtive glares at my loud gaffaws.
3/6/2013 c20 1Tankred
I often find myself surprised how well you've managed to mesh together Avatar and ME.
3/4/2013 c20 Guest
Interesting info about the Spirit Roads.
3/4/2013 c20 25Darth Marrs
A great conclusion to the first story arc. Thank you for sharing this.
3/4/2013 c20 10Deus Swiftblade
So, is there going to be a next chapter or a new story?
2/22/2013 c18 delta7
Good chapter. It is nice to see a glimpse of Sajuuk's ultimate fate and a VI of Javik. I am now curious to the backstory of the real Javik. I also like the Codexes as well. It appears that for every new Codex, another question has to be asked. Will they ever be answered?
2/15/2013 c19 Guest
I hope you reveal why Sovereign thought Liara would obey him.
2/16/2013 c19 1Tankred
Yeah! Take that, Sovereign!
2/15/2013 c19 1Mastermind4892
The Reapers will never forget this day, nor shall we. This day represented our first cry of defiance and freedom against the cycle. This cycle is different, WE are different. Why? Because we have Commander Shepard!

The chains that have bound us to the cycle has been broken, and now we have the chance no else did before us. For the first time in thousands upon thousands of cycles, victory is finally in sight.
2/15/2013 c19 11OMAC001
THis is great. I hope we can get to Mass Effect 2 soon. I can't wait to see what you do with the Collectors.
2/15/2013 c19 5Tikigod784
Post-game DLC always seems so cool when you play it, but not when you consider it from a narrative perspective. ;)
2/15/2013 c19 10Deus Swiftblade
Nice chapter, although you might want to check your grammer at the beginnng.
2/6/2013 c17 delta7
I was waiting for the conclusion of Virmire and was interesting that you killed Kaiden. I am just wondering what was up when Shepard was in the avatar state. Loved your codex as usual. I imagine that in this universe, english is no one's first language and this is an asian derived earth so this english isn't the same as our english.
2/2/2013 c18 N3phtys
by the goddess... cuteness overload.

"And stop staring at my ass, Liara."
"I WAS NOT!"

Adorableness overkill.

Seriously, this chapter was just great. The first half was basically ItGotWorse pure, but then just... adorable. And now every male except Garrus has left the squad somehow... got me smirking :)
Meanwhile the secondary plot behind Kai Leng, Grayson and everything else out of Ascension was strongly reordered... which makes me wonder how you'll handle the timeskip.

And one important thing more: I can't believe how much fun it is to read this fic. And everytime I find myself listening to Mass Effect's OST or even starting the game right after reading every chapter. At first I really underestimated the entire idea, because it's so similar to canon at first... but I realized now that's what makes it so great. The little references to the game itself are highlighted way more thanks to it. Also, you're reordering some minor flaws of ME1's plot. Having Jack in the squad right from the squad and foreshadowing the squad combinations of ME2 and ME3 by letting Miranda, Legion, Morinth and everyone else already appear... it makes the entire thing feel even more epic, and less of a trilogy but a single story.

So please, continue this. It's exactly the right combination of EVERYTHING. You outmastered yourself with this.

PS: The length of chapter 18 was definitely epic. It took ages to get through... Of course it didn't feel like it, but I had to break my reading into 2 parts just because of the time that is needed. Not that I'm complaining... but 36k words in one chapter is... much. I don't now anybody who delivers this much quantity with this much quality. With this regular shedule. So yes, you're clearly the best. Of anyone.
1/30/2013 c18 DarkOne
Why send Leng on ANY mission that isn't an assassination?

He's a trigger happy sociopath.

The Illusive Man should know better.
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »