for Avatar of Victory

10/9/2012 c10 delta7
Good chapter. I like learning more about the backstory of both Wrex and Shepard. I am really glad that you are writing this story and I keep wondering what's going to happen next.
10/4/2012 c10 N3phtys
AoV is really much better than I believed it could be in the beginning. It seemed like a nice byproduct, some "what-if"; not something as serious as CoW/WoF or 3F.
I changed my mind. It's sublime, and at least the best crossover story I've seen - ever.

Now I can't wait for Virmire... but first, MassEffect-Azula will get a nice long talk with Shepard. This could get ugly
9/27/2012 c10 Everettspartisan
Really rather good - one of the better stories I've read in a while with a subtle melding of the two settings. Charatcres are excellent and I'm really looking forward to more
9/25/2012 c10 2Scourge75
I must say, you are, without a doubt, the best damned writter on this website and I'm not being kind, I'm being honest! You're work with rolling Wrex's family armor together with Nassana's sister and Kahoko's men is brilliant. You're recounting of Torfan was enthrawling. You're flashbacks to the Prothean's last Avatar are so far beyond discription that they're classified as their own level of genius! AND you STILL manage to give us characters so dynamic that they're not only believable, but also true to their Mass Effect originals. How you manage all this is beyond me and personally I envy your mastery of the english language. Your English teachers must've loved reading your papers in high school! Such a creative imagination backed by so much skill... Wow, just wow.
9/22/2012 c9 delta7
Another good chapter. Tali is a waterbender. I wonder how this will effect the plot. It's good to see people calling Shepard on her actions. I also like seeing the history of this universe. Keep up the good work.
9/9/2012 c9 Guest
I just have to say that I find this to be a brilliant, well written story with an easy to follow and easy love cast of characters. Tali being the first Quarian Waterbender was just pure genious. Liara's hesitation to take life is totally believable. Garrus is as much a smart-ass as ever. Wrex is portrayed rather well as the honest hard-ass. I love how dinamic you've made Kaiden as opposed to the dull, boring, easily forgotten character Bioware made him. I'll admit that you leave Ashley, sorry, should say 'Asha,' out quite a bit. Not saying I'd like to see more of her (peronsally I never liked her), just saying that she seems to be the most static and undevoloped character.

To be honest, the list of compliments could go on for quiet some time. To spare you the chore of reading a long list of compliments I'm sure you've heard before already, I'll just sum it up by saying; I love this story and you're rendition of the Mass Effect/Avatar Universes. It's the perfect balance of the two and so well written I don't actually have any complaints. Keep the good work and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
9/7/2012 c9 Dan
Awesome. This and Three Families.
9/9/2012 c9 stark40763
Woo! Way to go Tali! I'm sure Shep would be proud of you, especially since she couldn't do it herself...

Also, if the Protheans all acted like Sajuuk did, it's no wonder they lost the War. Hopefully Shepard learns from their mistakes...
9/5/2012 c9 1Azrael Duke
Garrus calls Shepard out on being a jerk.

Alenko advises Shepard to temper herself.

Liara once again gets to probe Shepard's mind (And this time, she didn't have to pee).

We get an example of Korra as an adult that's just awesome.

We see Sajuuk and company again, talking about the Catalyst.

Legion gets N7 armor dropped on his head (Hilarious).

And Tali becomes a waterbender, AND punches out the Reporter Bitch.

Oh, and once again the Consort mind-f!$#s Shepard, albeit unintentionally this time.

All in all, a very good chapter - But I have to wonder what happened to Shepard's sister. It does explain something of how she treats Tali'zorah, though.
9/4/2012 c8 delta7
I am very happy that you updated this story. I do have a question. In chapter 1 Shepard said that she couldn't bloodbend, but this chapter shows that she can. Is there an explanation? I like the Codex entries as well and I hope that you continue writing.
9/2/2012 c1 Hydroplatypus
While this story is well written, for some reason I simply don't like it. Looking at any given element It seems to work well, but when put together something just seems off. I can't figure out what it is however, so I won't be much help in that regard. I will not continue with this story. Sorry.
9/1/2012 c8 Italian Yakuza
I have to say the story is Awesome but I wish you put more Bending action in there. It seems like you're putting less bending as if you think it's unnecessary and more gunfire. Plus it would be nicer to see Shepard bend more than use her gun. Not to mention I would like to see her bend fire and earth too dude. I mean firebending and earthbending are awesome but why don't you write it in?
8/24/2012 c4 voidblade6
Hey don't mock asshole shepard thats the best kind by the way. The second best is psycho unhinged shep the third ADD "I need my adderal" Shepard.
8/22/2012 c8 1Mattmaster112
So if benders can't biotic, and biotics can't bend, how come asari can bend?
8/22/2012 c8 3AlleluiaElizabeth
Ok, everyone had their moments this chapter, but Jack and Tali were just Bad. Ass. :D

I loved Jack's fight with that poor, reaperized Inusannon. It was a real knock down, drag out battle. And some absolutely awesome biotics were on display. And Jack's determination is just... I mean, wow. Just wow.

I do wonder why you decided to change her name to Jackie? I don't recall it being referred to like that before this chapter, though that could just be my faulty memory. Even if it was, though, why the change from Jack? I guess its the same reason you changed Ashley's: to make it work with the Avatar world? Jack's already got a nordic theme to her last name, though, so her name was already out of place. I'm not knocking the decision to change the first name, necessarily. Just asking about the reasoning.

Anyway, moving on to the other badass of the chapter, Tali. From the "Plant zombies!" to the flamethrower and invention of the omniblade, she just kept being awesome this chapter. She near saved the Normandy single-handed. I mean, she was just amazing.

I especially loved the details regarding Tali. The omniblade being one of her inventions. "Uncle Han" Garrel getting a mention. And the folk music! THAT was really cool. :D

Also, I was initially taken aback by the Tali/Kaidan thing when you introduced it. However, I have to admit, I am really kinda loving it now. It had never occurred to me before, but its adorable. And with the way you write, I'd honestly love to see something actually come of it now.

So yeah, like I said, everyone had their moments this chapter. Wrex was a joy, as usual. Garrus was great with his sarcasm in the face of death.

Ash had her moments, but I am most definitely gonna remember her as the one who shot Legion. :/ Speaking of which, poor Legion. His part was awesome, but I was most definitely not expecting him to get shot here and now. I am not ashamed to say I yelled at my screen when that happened.

Liara was still adorable, particularly with Shiala at the end. Makes total sense she'd want her own "copy" of the cipher, too. Her biotics were cool as she vaulted the Thorian. I do feel bad that Liara is going to have to deal with the repercussions of her first kill. Mindless clone or not, it still showed self awareness as it died.

I loved how you upgraded the mission on Feros. And how you fit the Thorian in to the Avatar universe was neat to read. I love the hints you keep giving us about the greater mysteries in this story yet to be unraveled. :D

Last thing I want to say: more codex entries, please. :) Those are really cool.

Looking so forward to the next chapter. :D
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »