for Avatar of Victory

5/22/2012 c2 stark40763
Well, aside from Liara, the gang's all here aren't they? I can't wait till they start the hunt, especially since it promises to be pretty different than what you would expect, what with all the Bending and all...
5/22/2012 c1 N3phtys
... and the only thing Im going to have to miss is our beloved Fire-princess -

Wait! I wont! :D

combining Avatar Mass Effect a cynical renegade shepard?

Hell yes!
5/9/2012 c1 Rybalov
5/9/2012 c1 theBSDude
This is extremely interesting. You surprised the hell out of me with Jack.
5/8/2012 c1 TheNoWhereMan
A damn fine chapter. I look forward to more.
5/8/2012 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
The idea behind this fic, replacing our earth with another that is not already in space: Halo, Stargate, Battle Star,Robotech, W40K and ... is rather nice (and particularly untouched). I myself had considered something like that (only replacing A:TLAverse with Narutoverss, Nasuverse, and FMA) but having nearly no writing-drive it never got anywhere. May this fic inspire people to do more of this style.

To the story:

1) An interesting way to look at the reapers.Kind of poetic but also true to their nature. I thought it was odd that Sovereign had a name "Nazara" which it called itself but the Harbinger was always the Harbinger, even amoung the reapers themselves. It was clever of you to make him " always been one. would remain one".

2) What's with Harbinger and "assuming direct control"? Is it like Shepard and his " I'm Comander Shepard..." thing?

3) Colonial, solo surviver/ruthless? And is it just me or Female Shepard's voice-caster is not as good as the Male Shepard's. I'll just replace her voice with Azula's.

4) Avatar Shepard... She lookslike a typical redhead beauty.I kinda expecting something ... different frommy own female Shepards...

5) Actually Destiny Ascension was about four times bigger than biggest human ship (Alliance Dreadnaughts are about 1Km) which makes it roughly the same size as a Reaper Capital Ship.

6) I like an explaination for reason behind your generally strange OCs (I take it there aremore than just Nilsdottir) please?
5/8/2012 c1 1Greader
Yes. For the love of god, I have waited for someone to do this since my play through of mass effect. THANK YOU.
682 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46