for Avatar of Victory

5/6/2020 c81 Guest
Hell of a good read, sad there hasn’t been an update in a while. It’s jammed full of video game and movie references, the lore and world building is pretty amazing and in-depth, and the characters are unique. Cheers to the best crossover story I have ever read!
4/27/2020 c11 N0-FX Regalia
This is helping me through Covid-19. Sseriously. Thank you.
9/3/2019 c81 1Destrark
Just re-read for the second time. Damn this is a good story. I hope you come back and finish it at some point. Something as awesome as this deserves it.
6/22/2018 c12 1Ilireanwri
I'm starting to wonder if Shepards flashbacks are really visions from the past, or if they're warnings what'll most likely happen to her should she stay the way she is right now.
6/22/2018 c3 Ilireanwri
Hmm, if the Avatar a pure Human phenomenon then what is Javik (I guess the flashbacks were his PoV)? Is he the Prothean version of the Avatar?
Oh, will the Spirits and the Spiritworld have some appearances in this fic? I would love to see the spirit of Iroh appear to Sheppard and/or some of the more volatile Crewmembers with his wisdom and Tea (and first drive them up the walls and across the ceiling, but in the end give them some really good advice)... also funny would be if Toph would appear and butt heads with Wrex and work on Tali's confidence (I could see Toph and Wrex getting along very well).
As to how spirits could appear in the material world for all: didn't some of them always have that abillity, and wasn't in the 2nd season of Legend of Korra the Spiritworld permanently connected to the material World?
6/22/2018 c1 Ilireanwri
Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm curious where this story will go.
Just one thing: I would've loved to see a little timeline and summary of the past in this first chapter, as well as a litlle explanation exactly what the differences are between canon and this story. I would've also loved to see the first contact war (and the reactions of the Turians and the Citadel about the Human bending), as well as the Humans eventual step into the larger galaxy (and their meeting with the Krogans)...
1/15/2018 c1 Avora111
I haven't even read this yet and I knew the turrens have picked a fight with the wrong people but Thiel figure that out when the ground they walk on the meatal walls the air that breath and their very own blood turns on them
11/21/2017 c3 15Vanessa Masters
Oh wow, it seems Shepard has a wild time with the consort. XD

And Tali does a little admiring of Kaidan. ;)
11/21/2017 c2 Vanessa Masters
Metal bending Wrex, HUZZAH! SO BAD ASS!

MY CAbBAGES! :D

Great chapter, great story!
11/21/2017 c1 Vanessa Masters
Oh wow! This is incredible! Very well done!

And intense too! :D
5/13/2017 c81 1dekuton
that was excellent. wish there was more.
5/13/2017 c81 5Arcane Howitzer
That took ENTIRELY too long. Still, it was probably one of the best fics I've read in a good long while (and not just because it took a good long while to read it :P).

My only complaint is that every now and then, you've got words that went missing or got auto-corrected wrong. 9.5/10
5/12/2017 c1 codexrun
uhhh um 1.8 million words ummm wow great job dude uhhh most storys i read are only 20k or 100k words long
4/18/2017 c1 Arcane Howitzer
This certainly looks like it has the makings of a good alt-ME fic, and I've seen quite a few of them. The 1.8 million word count is a bit intimidating, but I'm nothing if not persistent.

Just one nagging question so far: What's with this "Jacqueline Nilsdottir" chick? This is the first time a story like this has stuck an extra on Shep's team from the start like they've always been there, and I'd like to at least know if there's an explanation to look forward to regarding her.
Also, that last name is remarkably Nordic-looking for a world with no Europe to speak of. And not just like Jenkins or Anderson; that is a combination of sounds that would straight-up never arise in a language not directly descended from the old Norselands. Did this Avatar-verse have Vikings somewhere in its history or something?
...
I should write that one down. Avatar, with Vikings.
4/14/2017 c9 RG
YESSS!
I love the way that you had Tali adopt CanonRenegadeShepard's approach to Khalisah.
680 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »