for What's Left Of Me

9/13/2013 c2 Gwendlynn Rose
I am curious to see where this story is going. Please update again.-G
5/3/2013 c2 soulwriter51
Can't wait till you update
4/18/2013 c2 Guest
ooo can't wait for the next one, so excited!
4/13/2013 c2 nypsy
ooohh, contractions, bleeding/gore, hands squeezed till broken, labor complications, possible swearing at ichi-next chap should be quite fun to read!
4/9/2013 c2 1Seriously-questionmarkhere
Oh! Yay I live this! I'm really glad I clicked on your story!
I love Ichigo in here! He's so cute when he is being protective with Orihime, or when he is angry and srowls, everything he does, he acts like the real thing from Anime/Manga! You did a great job writing him! And Orihime in here is still herself, yet more mature, but I deffinetly love when her child-side 'slips trough' like earlier when she was pouting! Seriously adorable!
This chapter was really good, it had bit angst, romance,and of course surprise! You left a cliffy Oh well... Thank you for posting this and I can't wait 'till I can read more!
7/19/2012 c1 kayai1995
Can't wait to read more, please update soon.
5/9/2012 c1 nypsy
the more you write & listen to constructive criticism (which is not the same thing as flamers/haters, those people don't have anything useful to say, they just wanna upset you) the more skilled a storyteller you will be. every skill gets better with practice, right?

i'd say don't rush things too much in this 2nd part. you have 5 months passed, that's good. story-wise in part 1, it felt very odd to have rukia be so quickly forgiven and welcomed back into the fold of friendship & into renji's arms. ichigo got off without any real consequences for his behavior as well. it just wasn't very realistic-for both couples, trust was broken, there was betrayal & cheating-it is not something easy to get through in couples married for years with the assistance of counseling, & you have everything & everyone fine & dandy without any outside assistance in a metaphorical snap of the fingers. for example, renji could have accepted his fatherhood role without getting back together romantically with her-even married couples divorcing sometimes live together out of necessity, but are most definitely no longer romantically linked. then you could have had time go by where they gradually grow closer & talk, till renji is able to trust her again.
5/9/2012 c1 Energetic
Yayyy! You made a sequel & its sounds great! Your a awesome writer that im so glad that you kept your promise & made a sequel! Ichihime is having a boy & a girl! Im so excited & there names sound just perfect:) & thanks for making a sequel:)
5/9/2012 c1 1Shinley is not a star
Hey!

Yeah the sequel is finally here! Please don't be discouraged because of other fanfics ( I also really suck at writing.) I really liked the first chapter and it is so sad for Tatsuki. Can't wait till next chapter :D
5/9/2012 c1 8InoueR0xO
Hello Pisces~

So, it's finally here; nice story, it's going really nice, but I think Orihime and Ichigo should get married, and also I'm still in trauma ;) How are you going to get Tatsuki through all this mess? =D Anyway, can't wait!