for Realize

5/21 c2 Cocofant
So... the pirates knock out Iroh and Aang but don't take them as prisoners? That doesn't make sense to me. Regardless, thanks for writing.
4/28 c5 6PearlHunter
Poor Sokka. I love this story so much
6/2/2020 c18 lizzy332
Zuko you precious turtle duck wE lOvE yOu
4/2/2018 c25 Rose0
I loved this story so much! I could not put it down and I read the whole thing in 24 hours haha. It was amazingly well written and exactly what I had been looking for! Thank you so much for all the time and love you put into your work ️
7/8/2016 c21 Guest
The whole Mai thing really annoys me. I'm fine with them connecting after Ba Sing Se in canon... but come on they were *13* and *11* when Zuko was banished, how 'in love' could they have possibly been then?
11/17/2015 c24 2JapaneseAnimeChic
Loved this story! I loved how you gave zuko and katara something to bring their relationship together. The story was very convincing and the plot never wavered! It was strong the whole time! It was a very interesting and beautiful story! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this!
7/29/2015 c25 kushka
One of my favorite stories
11/19/2014 c24 jessi
Great story, I really liked it! The ending was especially good.
10/14/2014 c25 Guest
Awesome story, please keep writing
3/23/2014 c5 1Barleyguy
I don't know if you'll ever read this, because either you don't nosy reviews for an old fanfiction, or if your active in fanfiction but to let you know I caught the republic city reference, clever. Well I'll read on, enjoying this fanfiction can't wait to read more
1/21/2014 c25 6Primus2021
Yay, Yes, Aye, Whatever else.
12/28/2013 c15 2trinastar818
Hey, so great story! Just one question: where's Ty Lee? One minute she's tied up and unconscious on appa and then she just disappears. What happened?
11/29/2013 c19 666Peaches101
Well done only took a day to finished your story, very well on your storyline. The only downside is your grammer but I think your getting better. Well so long and happy writings ;-)
9/30/2013 c2 steph
I don't want to sound mean but don't you have anyone reading it first for errors? you know like a beta reader? because there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the fic that made it hard to understand. and the tenses keep switching in the middle of sentences.
9/15/2013 c17 Guest
HOLY-I kinda expected I like how you put tophs sight' into cool.
196 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »