FanFiction.Net
for In Which There is Shawarma

1/29/2015 c1 6beth-is-rainpaint
I've recently been going through the Marvel movies with my husband, and "The Avengers" is my second favorite (after the first "Captain America"). You captured everybody and expanded this tiny, extra scene perfectly. Thor and brownies and his Jane Foster! Tony and "Shawarma" and "We, my caped friend, saved the world. We are entitled to brownies and Shawarma"! Clint and purple! It's all so good.
7/18/2013 c1 7Chick1966
Type your review here...
4/23/2013 c1 2Misyel
In which I really like when they ate the shawarma thing.. And Natasha too.. good job..
4/11/2013 c1 9AllThatGlistens
Really cute and fun. Nicely done.
3/26/2013 c1 25PhoenixWytch
Love team fics! Love, love, love them.

Thanks for writing & sharing.
1/16/2013 c1 25Skysalla
I think i nearly lost it at Clint's eyes comment. BECAUSE FOR SERIOUS THAT SLAYED ME.
10/19/2012 c1 8Mandriel
I love shawarma. And the scene's the best scene ever!
6/16/2012 c1 5BM originally
I like this! I saw the scene at the end(during my second viewing of the movie), and thought it was funny-especially when my roommate looks at me incredulously and says "you waited all through the credits just for this?"

Thanks for sharing!
5/29/2012 c1 6wildcookie13
I loved the banter between them all here! And that must be why I didn't see the scene- I live in the uk and read that there was an extra end scene so I waited, but never saw it xD
5/23/2012 c1 40Tracey Claybon
You got really close with the description of shawarma. It's close to the Greek Gyros sandwich in presentation, but I believe the spices are different. They don't have it here where I live that I know of, so I will be trying as soon as possible. Thanks for writing this.
5/21/2012 c1 17MaraudingSnitch1314
Wonderfully written and absolutely entertaining. I especially loved Tony's complaints about the voice in his head and the team's small interactions with one another. Great work! :)
5/19/2012 c1 78PwnedByPineapple
SHAWARMA.

Goodness, that is a fun word. 8D

This was adorably hilarious and in-character. And that scene... that was one of the best scenes in the whole movie. Thirty seconds of eating in silence, and it's hilarious. xD
5/16/2012 c1 56Magic Detective
Hearing the quotes, I can so hear them right now. Especially Tony's.

"Listen, Nurse Ratchet, I've done the math, okay? I don't have broken bones. There'd be way more structural damage to my suit if that was the case. And Jarvis assures me that he monitors no internal bleeding. What? No, Jarvis is not a voice inside my head. Well, he is, but it's not the result of blunt force - I do not have brain damage! He's my computer!"

Yeah, I can so hear Tony saying that, mostly because he's my favorite?
5/11/2012 c1 15Funny Unicorn Called Koko
Shawarma shawarma shawarma

It is fun to sayyy (and write) XD

The Cap. was too adorable I love it!
5/9/2012 c1 oliviathelonelybear
i absolutely LOVE shawarmas and there's a greek place down the road where i go get them all the time, so when i saw that last extra scene i drooled a little bit;) but they do fill you up, and if i had to save the world, i would definitely want shawarmas and brownies afterwards, maybe some peanut butter and mac n cheese too! :D
28 Page 1 2 Next »