for OxytocinZ

5/14/2012 c2 4CreativityShines
Amazing! Fabulous!
5/14/2012 c2 TheVampsFan
You are probably one of the best writers on this site. You use amazing and accurate grammar, NO spelling mistakes, and you state things using really unique and well put words. I really like your story, almost as much as Total Drama! You should definitely continue this story. It's really amazing.

CrazyReviewer05
5/12/2012 c2 2AlmightyAeneas
Good good good. So, I'm assuming this is a sequel of sorts of one of your previous fics. I like the fact that it takes place DURING the events of said fic., and that you're adding TDROTI characters in. I do question the logic of having Dawn and Elaine being Zoey's half-siblings, but I'm sure I'll get over it. Keep up the good work.

Now for the real reason for this review; WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OF REVENGE?
5/11/2012 c2 7PurpleFunkytown
Oh, joy! Another story written by you is truly an event worth celebrating (at least for me). I can't even decide what I like most about it: the fact that you've remained faithful the the Cress universe that you had previously created, the fact that you're writing about one of my favourite TDRotI couples (the other one being ScottxDawn) or maybe the fact that Heather and Alejandro appear in the story as well?

I've already fallen in love with this story and I hope to read more soon. Congratulations on doing a great job yet again!

Your loving fan,

PurpleFunkytown.
5/10/2012 c2 6TwilightShadowMistress
I likes this story so far :)

I like Zoey's interaction with Alejandro. I've always wondered what it'd be like if she was witj him :3 ... Well... Interaction wise.

Poor Zoey but she made friends with Mike and Cameron! -insert dA la here- I've always liked the Mike-Zoey-Cameron friendship.

Poor Mike suffering from his condition. :( Yeah... Vito has to watch what he says.

I kinda like how you made Dawn and Elaine half-sisters to Zoey. Granted, Dawn is nicer. I've always wanted to see more interactions between Zoey and Dawn. I wish Fresh put more emphasis on it... Oh well. That's what fanfiction is for! :D

Wow Elaine's as evil as Blaineley. I never liked Blaineley. I see her as the new Heather rather than Gwen. ... Ironically enough I prefer Heather over Blaineley despite what she's done.

Great story! Fun to see Zoey's POV during Captivated :) I mean, that's always nice! See what another character sees in one story. And I sure hope Manitoba Smith makes an appearance! :D

Until the next update! :)