for Static Shock

5/21/2014 c4 Alysiana
Hello! I am really liking your story and especially this strange relationship between Matt and SHEILD. I think it is a very clever idea and I am interested to see how his addition to the team will influence the storyline and dynamic of the general plot.

Thank you for a great read and I look forward to more!
Alysiana
6/19/2013 c4 Deleted11152015
Interesting... I'm looking forward to it.
It's refreshing not having it be another girl.

I'm excited! Is he traveling mentally or physically?
6/19/2013 c4 1Coffee Targaryen
Cool update soon
6/19/2013 c4 Lupin fan1
Awesome. I like the descriptiveness in the last couple of paragraphs. I wish I could do that. Matt interacting with Agent Smith was priceless. Cracked me up. xD Well, I am glad you updated and I hope you update again soon. But take your time. I'd take quality over quantity or speed any day. :)

-Lup
5/5/2013 c3 Lupin fan1
Pretty good. At first I wasn't sure whether I should read this or not, I don't tend to read many OCs in the movie plot stories. Well, I gave this one a shot and so far, I like it. I am glad that Matt isn't like one of those ever so perfect mary/gary-sues. Those just annoy the heck out of me. Also, Matt and Fury's past sounds interesting. I can't wait to read more about them two. I can't wait to read more in this story.

So in a little nutshell, I am just glad that this, so far, doesn't seem like a typical OC in the movie plot stories. So yeah, simply, good job on this whole thing. :) -Lup
5/4/2013 c3 Coffee Targaryen
cool story so far, update soon
8/26/2012 c2 7HopeSproutsWings
Oh, wow. I'm only your fourth reviewer. Anyways, please continue the story. I love it, since most OC's are female and are kind of annoying. More reviews, hopefully.
7/21/2012 c2 2Pliffy
I can spare time! It's okay I don't blame you, this seems like a big thing to write, now the little kind of flash back...did Nick killed people? Did his act lead to people's death and he know it? Also

I can't really picture Nick saying he tricked a guy with a smug tone, the enemies maybe yes but not really his allies, maybe the death was planed but for a good reason, or it was a mistake of Fury's

part this could also-possibly lead to Nick to talk it out with Matt and wanting to say sorry but Matt left before he could.

A possibly idea could you have Matt meeting the council? Not really meet meet, but he was passing the room when he heard Nick talking to some people and he couldn't help but wanting to ears drop.
5/14/2012 c1 Pliffy
I love this! Though mostly when it comes to write in I like to gave some lines to the OC or just twist canon a bit. Anyway

I read your OC'S BIO after the fic so now I know things.

1.I hope Matt grows to forgive and Like Nick, though I can possibly see Nick doing what he did he has a good heart but he seems to be quite manipulative.

2.I be looking followed for how he gets along with the others.

3.Just a question how did he not know about Iron Man Hulk Thor and Caption America? Black Widow and Hawk Eye I can see why but the others where all around the news did he go in to hiding?

Loved the line about the well I'm not allowed to say the a world but the comment about Maria's behind was funny.
5/10/2012 c1 6Ktime
great start can't wait for more :)