for let the butterflies cry

11/20/2016 c1 Kuga Shion
AAAAAAAAA
1/18/2015 c1 29MysticMonarch
FUCKING AMAZING. The wording was so elegant I can't even.
12/31/2014 c1 2Inu6
I had an orgasm the moment I read your fic.
Seriously is one of the most beautiful things I have evear read, including books, not only fics.
I love the way you manage to make us think about the relationship between Korra and Asami trough their feelings for Mako and the way they can not get rid of them even if they "love" each other. They just cant stop feeling things for Mako, but at the same time they can t stop feeling things about each other. Exquisite.
PD: Sorry for my bad english. Still learning
9/7/2014 c1 imawhatever
*fans self heavily* lawdy. No but really, that was fantastic. Also, I liked your point about the fluidity of the Avatar.
3/4/2014 c1 2katscratchstudios
i love it
7/28/2013 c1 9Eirene15
i loved this history :)
7/21/2013 c1 31MadTrout
This was amazing and I love the progression of time and alternating point of views. Making is definitely omgoing to have his hands full between the two girls. Their relationship was very believable and sensual. Fantastic job.
5/2/2013 c1 21quirky21
very nicely done
8/31/2012 c1 grandpagohan1
Bow Chicka Honk Honk
8/27/2012 c1 1Divodog
This is probably one of the most tasteful threesome(esc) fics I've ever read. Someone should give you a medal, honestly ;)
7/23/2012 c1 Ilessthan3KH
this is awesome! keep writing this! XD
7/20/2012 c1 15jquackers
Eh about Mako being there, but I really like the Korrasami. Your writing is amazing too. Great job!
7/18/2012 c1 Guest
more plz
7/3/2012 c1 Guest
i didn't read ur story, but i came up with a poem from the story name!

Let the butterflies cry
Let them go
Let them fly.

Watch them drift away from home
Watch them burn
Watch them die.

Hear their tiny flapping wings
In the cold
In the night.

Let the butterflies cry,
Let the butterflies cry.

i don't like the ending much tho. :/
6/29/2012 c1 8Rinforzando
Beautiful piece. I love your line about the Avatar switching genders and remembering past lifetimes, falling in love with any person - been waiting for someone to mention that, and you did. xD Also, I find it very rare to stumble across a good threesome piece, but you pulled this off rather nicely. Kudos to you.
29 Page 1 2 Next »