for What If?

12/27/2017 c14 595Ghostwriter
Interesting. Not quite sure I buy Randy and Tatum being killers, but excellent ic.
9/28/2015 c7 Guest
sunokawzi happy existence should be "semi-quasi happy existence" but other than that, fantastic!
9/28/2015 c1 4AprilDancer007
hmm I liked the second story as well go around too. Why don't you just write a second story as an alternate version of the first. I frequently wind up with multiple versions of scenes/chapters until I settle on the one.
8/20/2015 c3 25Samtastic 3.0
Not sure hwy you decided to remake this AGAIN, but it's pretty good. Keep up the good work
7/8/2015 c2 25I.C.2014
And Stu never got caught... How did the police explain the person that called Sidney... after Billy was already locked up in a holding cell?

I can't wait to see what else happens. Keep up the good work.
1/23/2014 c1 23Clark Luthor 322
Great story Really suprising ending was instantly hooked after the first chapter
8/26/2013 c1 Guest
awesome i allways wnted her to survive
8/16/2013 c14 25Samtastic 3.0
Damn...
This was good, glad you decided to remake it.
11/8/2012 c14 randy
what did you do to randy!?
10/26/2012 c14 1kc1690
Wow! That's just sick and twisted. I could see Scream doing that though. That was awesome. What about Kirby? I know in the movie, they never identified Kirby as dead. When the police showed up the guy on the porch was said to not have a pulse but with Kirby they only mentioned there was a body, before even checking her pulse. So she might be alive...
10/26/2012 c13 22Tensa-Zangetsu102
Why did you have to have Randy as the killer?
10/23/2012 c12 1kc1690
Woot! Well, thing is Sydney is going to have to die or Tatum. I mean, Sydney being alive through all of them is getting kind of old, so imagine two of them. I guess we'll see. And I always thought Kirby survived as they never said she was dead, they simply just didn't give any detail but yet the guy on the porch (forgot his name) they had said there was no pulse so I think she's still alive...
10/17/2012 c9 kc1690
I really like Tatum in the equation. She makes everything more interesting! I wish she would've survived the movie.
8/27/2012 c10 9Love.Fiction.2020
i like it please update!
8/23/2012 c10 Guest
Do me a big favor author, update this soon! I was laughing so hard throughout it, Tatum is hilarious :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »