for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment

7/11/2016 c25 17Mellia Bee
I know it's been a while, but this is just to let you know that there are still people reading and enjoying this. It's really fabulous. I love the relationships between the characters, and the way their voices come through in your writing. I especially liked the subplot with Nikki, as well as the ultrasound scene. If you're so inclined, I would love to read more.
5/24/2016 c2 Wtf
Awwww, so cute. But kinda awkward considering that captain America looks 20 or something. xD
5/18/2016 c25 8Moviefan2k4
Great story; I finally finished it after reading multiple chapters over the last few days. I hope you're going to continue it, because my personal suspicion is about Tony being held captive by the (real) Mandarin. You got so many of the characters right, in their attitudes and mannerisms; I could actually picture most of the scenes playing out with all the actors involved. In the case of Sharon Carter though, I pictured Emily van Camp since Amanda Righetti's character went unnamed in "The First Avenger". Still, your tale is very impressive; much better than I could've done. Major congrats! )
5/11/2016 c3 Guest
Excellent reading so far; I love the nod to Chris Evans having played Johnny Storm. You also got Tony's attitude perfect - I can actually see Robert Downey uttering those lines in my mind.
7/6/2015 c1 meenachalle
Please update soon. I really love this fic, I haven't found another avengers fic to match it and I really don't want to have to start lookimg harder so I can find a nother story to read while I wait for this one. I love how well you matched the characters. Don't give up on this fic, please!
5/1/2015 c2 TonyStarkJr
Still patiently waiting for some kind of update, over 2 years later? Every couple of months I always think back to this fic and reminice. Wish it hadn't been abandoned :(
3/20/2015 c25 ErinKenobi2893
Whoop! *is very excited* Loving this story. Looks so cool. X-D
3/20/2015 c19 ErinKenobi2893
I kind of want to check out your webcomic now...
6/23/2014 c25 1lolcentral101
Please review soon! You haven't updated in over a year!
4/30/2014 c25 Guest
Please update! It's been so long, more than a year, and you know, a lot of people are actually still waiting for you to update this (especially me)...

SO PLEASE UPDATE! :D
4/9/2014 c24 TonyStarkJr
This is honestly the best and most well-written fanfic i have ever come across with such an incredible and well-thought out storyline! i have read so many fics in the past 2 years but i always come back to this one and nothing tops it. i've been waiting for an update for over a year and i really hope you haven't given up on this story as it is so incredible! you've captured the characters perfectly, given them (especially nat and clint!) amazing back stories. please don't give up on this story and update soon? the rescue mission for tony needs to happen he cant be kidnapped forever!:) i feel like their is so much that could be added especially with all the happening on the phase 2 movies in the MCU, and Agents of Shield! but thank you so much!
1/22/2014 c25 Momorulz
Please update! I can't wait for the rescue mission!
12/29/2013 c25 17Loki's Minion Gurl
OMG! You had me cursing you out for a while... until you revealed Tony wasn't killed but kidnapped (again)... Yay for Bruce figuring out the clone was a clone! He's not a genius for nothing. Update soon please!
8/9/2013 c25 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
This is AWESOME!
6/8/2013 c25 Anonymouse
My literal first reaction to Ton getting shot in the Reactor: DAMN YOU TO HELL AND BACK! Now? Let them see green before they perish.
275 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »