for There Is Life Outside Your Apartment

2/17/2013 c23 9GhibliGirl91
Okay, I love the fluff. I can't deny.
2/16/2013 c23 3Marauderette96
I loved the chapter, especially the Pepperony parts! Update again soon!
2/16/2013 c23 18Harm Marie
Liked this lots.
2/16/2013 c23 4MizuKitsune10
I think my favorite part of this was Tony making Pepper her own suit. It's kind of adorable and really, really awesome, because this way pepper can defend herself when shit goes down. Also, Coulson being the grandchild of a Commando would explain a lot about the hero worship. And well, I just really enjoy reading this story.
1/21/2013 c22 21Batboys of Baker Street
PHIL! Yay! :D Gah, you have no idea how happy I am to see Phil. That was just absolutely brilliant and perfect and... I'm running out of adjectives. Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, splendiferous. :D You get the point.

Also: Deadpool FTW, lol *cleares throat* *shifty eyes* What? I have an unhealthy fascination with Wade Wilson :P

And I love how Tony and Pepper are handling the new baby thing :) So sweet! And of course, I loved the way everyone took the news of the pregnancy. I can just see Bruce taking care of the baby and Thor babysitting. Maybe not the BEST idea, but I think it'd be hilarious. Anyway, brilliant chapter! Cannot wait for the next one!
1/19/2013 c22 10MyOxfordComma
Horay Coulson! Love me some Wade too. Maybe some Clintasha soon? Thanks for writing!
1/18/2013 c22 25kakashifangrl1012
Ha! Deadpool sitting duty. Wouldn't that be awful. I can't wait for the reaction to Coulson! I've read quite a few before, but I'm especially excited for your take. And Baby Stark already has my heart. :) Great chapter after a really long week; thanks!
1/18/2013 c22 18Harm Marie
Loved this.
1/18/2013 c22 3Marauderette96
Such an awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one! PEPPERONY GALORE!
1/17/2013 c22 112Qweb
"I think Fury's got more problems on his hands than that," like explaining to the Avengers and Maria why he hid Coulson's survival and explaining to Coulson why he defaced the Cap cards.
1/17/2013 c22 4MizuKitsune10
Oh my gods. :D I can totally get behind Coulson/Hill. And no, I WASN'T expecting that, though I should have. And you're adding Deadpool! :D And yes, there's baby-concerned Tony coming in, but more amusing and light hearted than angst and paranoia. And as for Baby Stark and JARVIS, well, JARVIS IS the Tower. Is the Malibu home. I feel bad for anyone who tries to kidnap the baby; not only would they have to face the Avengers, they'd have to face JARVIS. And oh dear, the Avengers have found out. hy do I think there will be upset Avengers, unrepentant Fury, and somewhat touched Coulson?

I love Memos From Fury. And SHIELD Human Resources Dept. And From the Desk of Deadpool. And any rp blog that those blogs rp with.
1/13/2013 c21 7WhyNotJane
I can't wait! PLease update soon!
1/3/2013 c21 3Marauderette96
This story is so great! Please update soon because I can't wait for the little Starkling ;)
1/3/2013 c21 25kakashifangrl1012
Yay! I'm glad you're back, but don't kill yourself trying to do 8 million things at once. Great chapter!
1/3/2013 c21 1Beloved Daughter
Loved the scene where Tony finds out he's about to become a father. Awesomely written. Tender, but yet quintessentially Tony. :)
275 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »