for Retrospective

10/8/2021 c1 1MaxsMusings
In the stillness, when the world was quiet, they sat and just were. Wow. You are a powerful, powerful writer. Your stories simultaneously fill the heart and shatter it.
5/18/2021 c1 Lil'Sparrow7
Feeeeels
8/25/2013 c1 22Joel-Gomes
I always knew this moment would come. Sooner or later, Jarod would have to make a decision regarding his relation with The Centre, particularly with Sydney and Miss Parker. After IOTH and Miss Parker's refusal to acknowledge any turning point, this was one of the possible paths that the story could go.

As for the story itself, it's touching without being sappy. It reminds me of that episode when Jarod suggests to Sydney that someday they could go on a fishing trip together. It's not an happy ending but it's one that offers closure to these two characters. (And a great start for a terrific series!)
6/21/2011 c1 56SJlikeslists
"Don't you care what happens to me, Sydney?"

That's almost painful (in a that was a brilliant insight into their relationship kind of a way).
9/21/2008 c1 3Katescats
Hi

Just read your story it was good.
6/1/2003 c1 B Oots
I really liked the story, I'm going to read Picking Up the Pieces now.
5/27/2003 c1 gemini006007
Hi MMB,

This story is great and you capture the characters emotions so well. Looking forward to the sequel.

M.
2/1/2003 c1 Sierra Windfire
That was so sad and so good. I look forward to reading the others.
12/14/2002 c1 14Bec-Bec
Excellent! I love the way that you portray Sydney and Jarod's relationship, it's so true to character. I'm gonna dash off and read Picking Up the Pieces now! Great job!
12/13/2002 c1 13maestra
**sniff sniff**

Very sweet and sad MMB, but lovely just the same. Loved the description of the sunset. You pack a lot of detail into your stories, something I find particularly attractive in a tale.

Well onto the next fic...
11/25/2002 c1 20Lisette
Excellent - purely excellent and I'm looking forward to the next part!
8/7/2002 c1 Mindy
I really liked the punch line, but you could of had a seen where Ms. Parker was receiving the bad news. That would have been really interesting!
6/3/2002 c1 77thedorkygirl
Wow. Sad. And great. What a wonderful story. Keep writing. :)