for Return, You Wayward Son

1/8/2013 c1 quisinart4
Just re-read all your Steve/Kono works and wish your muse would return cause you write these two so beautifully, it'd be a joy to read more from you! :)
9/23/2012 c1 41quisinart4
You write so beautifully. :)

I miss fic from you. Hope you're well and will become inspired again soon to grace us with something new.
7/15/2012 c1 5Halle Alexis
I really enjoyed this! It seemed like a really plausible follow up to the episode, where some have Kono and Steve just jumping together like he was never away and she was never with Adam. You did a great job of acknowledging those things and still bringing McKono closer!
7/2/2012 c1 Guest
Perfect. Love that comparison about son avenging a father and two sides of the same coin. Poetic. Great work on this, beautiful writing as always.
5/15/2012 c1 36francis2
I like the sense of contentment and being home that Steve has. I'm sorry for Kono and wonder why she was back with Adam just like that in the next episode, even joking about duct tape. It would have made more sense to me character-wise if she was questioning herself and Adam a bit longer.
5/13/2012 c1 h50rookie
This story is excellent. Better than excellent. I love the part where Danny is giving the recap of what Steve missed.
5/13/2012 c1 bushy4
What a great, deep, emotional, on point story. I love it!
5/13/2012 c1 12idiot9
I really hope they will show Kono explaining the whole Adam situation to the guys in the next episode...This was a fantastic story, something I think would happen in the show; well done!
5/13/2012 c1 Susan
This was absolutely wonderful. Really nice work!
5/12/2012 c1 Isis
I felt like I was watching this play out as I read it. Wonderful job!
5/12/2012 c1 86zebraboymom
Loved this.So wistful. So emotional. I liked it very much.
5/12/2012 c1 5christinaxa
Amazing piece of work, chinaink! There really are a bunch of great fics coming out after that squeal-worthy Steve/Kono hug at the end of that episode! I have to say first, that your Danny was spot on: loud, honest, and hilarious. My favorite part with him was "Then Chin and I flew to LA where my hair got insulted, a dwarf of a woman frightened the living daylights out of me." Haha! ;-) Anyways, back to Steve/Kono, I absolutely loved how you had Steve compare and contrast himself to Adam, and how they each have their own means to avenge their fathers' deaths. When Steve starts to wonder if his and Kono's paths would intersect and having them just take in each others' presence after a long and tense day, it kind of reminds me of your 'Lines in the Sand' story (which I also love). You have a great knack for writing in this style. Definitely hope to read more of your work soon!
5/12/2012 c1 34Tiana-P
This was brilliant! Seriously, the whole thing was just fantastic, but my favourite part was near the end, with Steve's thoughts comparing him and Adam, and realising how similar they are. That was great.
5/12/2012 c1 3TvFanatic97
This was so brilliantly written and a pleasure to read. Your characterisation was very accurate and reading this felt very much like watching an episode. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
5/12/2012 c1 Shani8
This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for writing and sharing the K/S goodness.

BRAVO!