for New Sonic Heroes rewrite

12/21/2013 c6 Sunnythefox19
*reads this and gasps* My god, this is AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
5/26/2013 c6 17Sonic155
This story's awesome! I can't wait for more to come! And seriously, Energy broke the 4th wall when he mentioned cartoon network and cartoons. Please update soon!
5/26/2013 c6 4Firetrail
Yes anouther great chapter, this time you have it direction and purpose also they started to remember sonic and his friends. Good job no complaints.
5/26/2013 c6 11OMNISENSE95
Funny. I thought you would have introduced Cosmix by now. Oh, well.
4/28/2013 c5 OMNISENSE95
About time this was updated. I wonder what will happen next.
4/27/2013 c5 4Firetrail
Yeah update, please continue, it's a good story I really enjoy it.
10/23/2012 c4 rahleek johnson
no we cant be a trio in here not at all get me outta here and i want one of the choa to get some of my powere from biting me
10/22/2012 c4 11OMNISENSE95
Um... You gave Volcanix a Sol Emerald... why? I'm not trying to be negative, i just... I dunno.
6/30/2012 c3 Guest
whats with the names?
7/1/2012 c3 OMNISENSE95
So... the color of Energy's quills changes based on the the type of energy he's absorbing... will this also be true for his "Your-dream-live-action/animated-series" counterpart?
6/13/2012 c2 OMNISENSE95
This is pretty action-packed. Although, it seems to me that you're pretty much copying the entire stage out of the games. Why not modify it a little? Insert obsticles that require your OCs powers to get past, for example. I don't sound too pushy, do I?
5/13/2012 c1 OMNISENSE95
Bred from the Wizard of Oz, clearly. I'm guessing the "Forbidden Zone" is the Real World.