for Strokes of Fate

3/7/2016 c1 andjelija.nenic
9/22/2014 c9 Guest
This was a very insteresting story, it was realy good! :-)
12/11/2013 c9 Guest
AWWWW...
11/6/2013 c9 Guest
Awesome! Although I hope that in future stories the problems between Chiaki and mike are worked out. And please finalize who ends up with who!
3/17/2013 c1 22alpona
Takeru .. Jayden's cousin ! that's a great connection !
3/1/2013 c9 12ROCuevas
Well this was awesome.
8/11/2012 c9 43EclipsePheniox
vary good job so a sequel i think it would be cool if you did
6/29/2012 c9 Guest
Hey, it's me #1 Billy Fan! I just wanted to say that this was such a good ending! I really, really enjoyed this! This was sooo cute and I loved the boys commenting on Mia and Mako's cooking! That was soooo funny! I hope you can make a sequel! That would be awesome! So, great job! I can't wait to read more of your fics! :)
6/28/2012 c9 Guest
Plz make a squeal!
6/26/2012 c9 1Optima99
Great ending and it feels like they can meet again for more adventures. Hope to read more of your stories and happy belated birthday to you!
6/25/2012 c9 Wolfgirl77769
Aw,oh,it's me,something is wrong with my logged in page,so this my sub for now.
6/25/2012 c9 10WJones215
Very nice ending.
6/25/2012 c9 185Pikatwig
Awww. Cute Ending. Well, hope more great stories are to come.
6/25/2012 c9 4Takeru-Fangirl
GREAT STORY AND...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRPR!

Hope you have a terrific day!
6/23/2012 c8 120xXScream4Xx
THAT WAS AWESOME! Dudette, that battle was intense! Wow, I think I'm sweating!

And when all of the Samurai Rangers went into Shogun mode, that was AMAZING!

And when all of the Shinkangers went into hyper Shinkenger mode, that was AMAZING!

Dudette, you seriously need to write for Saban, seriously, Saban needs you. You seriously have talent.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »