Just In
Community
Forum
V
More
for Contract of the Shinigami

6/26 c66 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
6/26 c66 NaruCrazy
I thought that you were alluding to Mikoto/Sasuke after that heated moment in the last chapter but its confirmed now. Kushina never got to mother Naruto and vice versa. Hence Naru/Kushina is more believable than Sasuke/Mikoto. It looks like you are just doing this draw some sort of parallel between Naruto and Sasuke. This leads me to believe you might be going the way of Ashura/Indra then?

Btw, why would Yuri be allowed to go to Iwa for something as pointless as chunnin exams compared to the threat of Akatsuki that is hanging over her head with everyone knowing how easy it would be for Obito to kidnap her? Do I need to mention that an attempt has already been made to capture her which should lead to more paranoia rather than freedom.

By this I am not saying to lock her in the house. Going on missions keeps her improving, sharp, moving and location a mystery but attending chunnin exams makes her a sitting duck with Genma as her only protection.

I highly doubt that in canon if the chunnin exams were held anywhere aside from Konoha then Naruto would have been allowed to join. Enter plot armor - Konoha chunnin exams - How lucky.

What makes me uncomfortable is how Hyuuga clan agreed to send people to live in Kumo considering the existence of cage bird seal. I don't remember if you changed something wrt to this in your fic, so I am assuming that it is still being used.

Normally the chapters dont have much to comment about but this one was quite interesting, hence the long review. Or maybe I am too lazy most of time, hehehe... CREAM SODA!
6/26 c66 Golden Wind God
sasuke and mikoto ... thats an unusual pairing but cant complain since the reason i started reading this fic because of narutokushina pairing. a nice chapter and great cliffhanger
6/26 c66 Sleepy96
i love this story so much. Glad you keep updating it and putting time and effort in it. Just do whatever you want and f the haters and ppl trying to tell you what to do
6/25 c66 WindyCitySlayer1
Damn Mikoto wants Sasuke
Damn would of love to see Mikoto and naruto get together
Please continue
Can’t wait for more
Awesome chapter
6/25 c66 Guest
I got hooked on this story when he brought Mikoto back, lowkey I expected him to end up with her. Now that you told us about her being with Sasuke I won't be able to read it anymore without feeling disgusted. Don't get me wrong, the story is good but the reason why I started reading fanfiction is because I was sick of the dickriding Uchiha's by Kishimoto. Shame that after years of following a story, I'll drop it because of something like that, but it is a fundamental change that I simply won't be able to accept. Good Luck.
6/25 c64 Guest
you can question whatever you want, I won't be judged by a person who of all people wants to pair up Sasuke with Mikoto, makes my skin crawl with disgust. We don't need even more emotionally retarded Uchiha's.
6/25 c65 Guest
cream soda is mid, truly a trash taste.
6/25 c66 Guest
Sasuke and Mikoto? I'm out. GL.

I simply dislike Sasuke, that's the only reason, don't try to bring up the fact that I'm fine with Naruto/Kushina. I don't read fanfiction to see you emulate Kishimoto by sucking Uchiha's dick. Good luck with your story, but it ain't for me anymore. Shame. If that's the case, should've kept her dead.
6/23 c65 Guest
What!
6/23 c65 Guest
Is good
6/21 c6 rageouss
? so this is canon but incest
6/21 c1 rageouss
dude fucking everyone hates naruto simping on sasuke, EVERYONE. that's why we read fanfics..
6/17 c60 Anton Vlasov
Я говорил что все проблемы у Н аруто начались из сенджу и теперь она разболтала его секрет сакуре , а она раскажет кохару . Вот же с*ка белобрысая.
6/17 c65 Anton Vlasov
Я прочитал весь твой сюжет идея хорошая но сука столько косяков, что не перечислить . Так же почему Узумаки такой отсталый у тебя в сюжетен и не развивается . Почему не кого не убивал когда это нужно , он призыватель бога смерти, а на деле нытик какой то который не может не кого убить . Его не навидела собственная деревня, врала и постоянно пыталась нагадить . А Узумаки как собаченка выполняла все что ему говорили как будто все то что ему принесла эта деревня не было . У него в голове нет не чего кроме как коноха и я хочу стать хокаге . Так же самый тупой момент который был он рассказал цунаде про свой контракт из за этой тупой бабы все пошло под откос . А дальше можно и не говорить мало того что он даже не продумывал все ,ч то он делал а просто щел на пролом, а потом будь что будет .
3,210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »

Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service