for Contract of the Shinigami

1/9 c60 rjfisherjr1009
Glad to have you back KG, one of the few from the prime time of naruto fics that's still active with their stories of it. I look forward to seeing how it continues and ends! (And rereading of course, it's been a minute)
1/8 c1 Guest
Neat idea. You’re vs Your, early chapters have a little too much repeat. Otherwise great.
1/8 c48 6Bloody Relight
good to see you back.
1/8 c60 1Anko4Life
This chapter was dark, yet serene. I loved everything about it, it was also a doosey to hear that naruto has dark spirits trying to possess him.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where the next chapter goes. Keep up the amazing work and may the muses continue to inspire you.
1/8 c60 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter, continue please.
1/8 c60 Mercwthamouth92
always lovely to see a chapter update; I'd love an update on Ice Fox(I always loved the concept of Kurenai adopting Naruto in fanfics) when you're done with this one. right now this, Ice Fox, and SotL are my top 3 of your stories.
1/8 c1 dreamkiller415
Its been a while since I read this one. Kinda rereading the whole story again. Thanks for updating...
1/8 c60 timokahlenberg
wow
its alive
nice too my first fav fanfic continued
1/8 c60 3uzumaki kitsune9
Welcome back cream soda same. Jus as I was ré reading this back for tht 4th time I saw an update. GGWP. Looking forward for what you have in store. If u need inspiration, I would suggest omnipresent sage- the emperor. Its one of the best fics I've ever read.
1/8 c60 Barbaric Bob
I'm just imagining Danzo being paranoid as fuck, having root agents stare at every wall with implanted sharingang throwing out a 'nothing to see here, move along' genjutsu 24/7
1/8 c60 neosox88
Really glad to see you come back and work the the fic! Really missed you
1/8 c8 Guest
So you made him a sensor but he cant sense anyone? Good writing dumbass
1/8 c60 kestasx15
Honestly was quite surprised to get a notification about this fic getting updated. Thanks.
1/8 c60 taiwoeretan1
Didn't think you would come back to this, but great that you did can't wait for what you have coming.
1/8 c60 ILikeFanfiction4296
nice chapter glad to see this story keep going.
3,232 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »