for Contract of the Shinigami

11/9/2021 c3 Guest
I love how we barely get to see Kushina and never really got to see her fight but it's pretty much universally agreed on in the fanfiction community that she was a absolute badass swords woman.
10/28/2021 c1 Guest
So the shinigami is basically Ryuk from Death Note bro literally chooses Naruto as his human because he's "interesting" remind you of anyone lol.
10/2/2021 c2 danielordan14
uhhh oppies
9/16/2021 c1 1zSnako
I hate it when people in stories make characters worse that they originally where in canon just because of a grudge on the character.
9/12/2021 c43 Ayitpooseh
Quick question why are you making sakura and the council more annoying than they originally were?
9/9/2021 c59 demigodninja21
So have you just abandoned this 1 or something? If so could you make that clear to everyone?
8/2/2021 c1 Guest
bro why did it have to be Kushina x Naruto
7/29/2021 c59 Guest
When are you going to finish this
7/13/2021 c59 Guest
Please update!
6/26/2021 c59 Gottaask
So is he going to become a vessel? All that for that? Or is he just going be 'ascend' but with no other interference manipulation as himself
6/21/2021 c59 thegrison
Was a really good story until the last 15 chapters. The villian thing just kills the whole story. I finished the story to see if it would turn around byt no such luck. So Good luck but i will not read anymore of the story as it turns into a mess.
5/30/2021 c45 6Bloody Relight
I will trust in you on why Naruto is weaker however Sasuke is still far stronger than gitai if lee could kill him as an A rank nin Sasuke should have absolutely bodied him. But I am sure you have your reasons.
5/30/2021 c43 Bloody Relight
Sasuke is s rank at this point isn't he as is naruto no? How could he and Naruto fail to dispatch gitai? Are you implying he is somehow stronger than. itachi and base killer bee?
5/30/2021 c43 Bloody Relight
Hope Naruto absolutely annihilated these fodder even we thought his summons he should be far stronger than his canon self was in the film.
5/30/2021 c39 Bloody Relight
Also it was Danzo that prevented the uchiha from aiding the village against the nine tails at the time of the Kyuubi attack most uchiha though disgruntled over fugaku being completely overlooked for the position of hokage were still loyal to Konoha. It wasn't until after the kyuubi attack that they began to change in part due to the suspicion the attack placed on them with the people of Konoha and being forced to live in a corner of the village under surveillance by the anbu was the straw that broke the camels back. All be wise of Danzo, Danzo is literally the cause of a good two thirds of all the things he wrong with the Naruto world.
3,242 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »