for Contract of the Shinigami

5/25 c6 LennyFaceSupplier
there boutta be retarded babies here. or would it not do anything considering everybody in the uchiha clan is basically related, same eith hyuuga, same with nara? same with inuzuki? . . . nah incest is normal here i think.
5/25 c4 LennyFaceSupplier
damn depression hit me way too hard. i dont care for incest anymore. i dont even get offended much. i cant remember the last time ive felt offended. sigh. good story.
5/23 c65 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
5/23 c65 Golden Wind God
this keeps getting more awesome as it progresses and better.
5/23 c65 Zoltan-Atreyu
I love this story please keep the updates coming i cant wait to see
5/22 c65 fallendemon248
Plot twist the whole time naruto and his team have actually been aware of the cultist's for some time because the shinigami told naruto and he wants their souls, this whole thing with getting tsunade and the rest of her cabinet involved has just been a big play by naruto to keep the cult guessing and feeling like their in control because they have spies everywhere but really their just playing into naruto and the shinigami's hands... (Insert dramatic reveal music here). Not gonna lie since we know the shinigami is after certain souls like orochimaru because of what they have done I would not be surprised if the cult was another group of people he wants naruto to kill and deliver to him. Love the chapter cant wait to see how this arc ends
5/22 c65 kakaroto1997
Good Chapter
5/22 c65 codywhite162
This was an excellent chapter and I loved it! I'm also very excited to see what you have planned for the arc! Looking forward to more!
5/22 c1 1Navi the frog
when are you gonna update merging destinies, my guy?
5/21 c64 Guest
good
5/21 c64 Guest
Love the chapter
5/21 c64 Guest
I want to see the next chapter
5/13 c4 jimmy.oz
Feel like chakra control rather it be his or Kurama could be dealt with using the clones better than using them to learn kata and everything since he would still need to do it for it to effect his body. Where as the chakra controlling is a bit easier with clones along with learning other things with them.
5/13 c3 jimmy.oz
Wonder if he is going to start using shadow clones to train as well. Since he has a lot of work to do in order to be a good shinobi.
5/13 c2 jimmy.oz
Wont lie too with that kind of power he could bring back people to help him train even better than others. then again they may not want to do that. If it was a harem though would be nice to bring Mikoto back lol.
3,232 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »