for Contract of the Shinigami

5/22 c65 kakaroto1997
Good Chapter
5/22 c65 codywhite162
This was an excellent chapter and I loved it! I'm also very excited to see what you have planned for the arc! Looking forward to more!
5/22 c1 1Navi the frog
when are you gonna update merging destinies, my guy?
5/21 c64 Guest
good
5/21 c64 Guest
Love the chapter
5/21 c64 Guest
I want to see the next chapter
5/13 c4 jimmy.oz
Feel like chakra control rather it be his or Kurama could be dealt with using the clones better than using them to learn kata and everything since he would still need to do it for it to effect his body. Where as the chakra controlling is a bit easier with clones along with learning other things with them.
5/13 c3 jimmy.oz
Wonder if he is going to start using shadow clones to train as well. Since he has a lot of work to do in order to be a good shinobi.
5/13 c2 jimmy.oz
Wont lie too with that kind of power he could bring back people to help him train even better than others. then again they may not want to do that. If it was a harem though would be nice to bring Mikoto back lol.
5/13 c1 jimmy.oz
Wont lie i actually thought he would end up going on a training trip with his mother or something instead of Jiraiya but then again he would have to kill two people to do that.
5/12 c64 8red neo ranger
Love this story couldnt put my phone sown to read this cant wait to read more
5/10 c64 draconickingreiga
yo where you been finally posting after forever thought you might have died really love this and your other works as well thx for keeping up on this
5/9 c27 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
I really enjoyed this novel but the whole OC gods slotted in at the end that completely break the Naruto world logic treating the whole thing as a game just completely destroyed this for me so this is where I'll be sadly dropping.
5/8 c12 Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God
Minato never created the flying thundergod he merely improved it, it was created by Tobirama.
5/7 c64 Chu2
It’s great that you’re continuing this story , I’ve enjoyed it all the way and hope you don’t give up on it
3,256 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »