for In My Daughter's Eyes

8/13/2019 c18 Tumbler-Tidbits
This is all so strange! What could Cassie have been hiding that’s bigger than having Deans Kid?! I also really think that “Ferrah” is “The Lady”
8/13/2019 c16 Tumbler-Tidbits
Oooh dang! That was unexpected
8/13/2019 c8 Tumbler-Tidbits
I nearly lost it when Dean was saying goodbye to Penny! Very emotional, great writing!
8/12/2019 c5 Tumbler-Tidbits
Poor Penny :( I’m with Dean here, she’s only six and in a new place with new people. Cut her some slack.
8/12/2019 c4 Tumbler-Tidbits
Oh my god! What is going on?!
8/12/2019 c3 Tumbler-Tidbits
Hmmmm does Penny have OCD? Or maybe Autism? Sammy’s being an ass, he really needs his soul back!
8/12/2019 c2 Tumbler-Tidbits
Something fishy is definitely going on! I wonder if there was a demon or something in the house?
8/12/2019 c1 Tumbler-Tidbits
Oh my goodness when she said Cassie I gasped! This is so intriguing I can’t wait to read more!
3/14/2017 c50 natashaa78
This story was wonderful, everything about it was perfect. I loved the relationship between Penny and Dean they are just too cute. All of their moments were priceless, It would be amazing for there to be a sequel of her as a teenager and how dean would deal with everything plus the complications and constant dangers of him being a hunter with a daughter that could be targeted because of his line of work.
5/31/2016 c49 Guest
I would love to see a sequel
12/26/2015 c25 Guest
Oh no not Kitty.
6/7/2015 c34 LaughingLadybug
Very nice job so far, I will finish reading tomorrow.
5/11/2015 c49 2XxBamzxX
I really love your story :) is there any chance of a sequel?
2/22/2015 c50 77SamA3642
This was such a great story can't wait for the sequel
8/4/2014 c2 8Explorer08
COOL! I live an hour from Cape lol and have been going there all my life! It's so cool to see things that are close to where I live in a FanFic!
209 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »