for In My Daughter's Eyes

12/20/2012 c47 4Mayremmy
I think I got something in my eye *sniff*
That was outstanding! You got me hanging on every word from the beginning till the end, seriously it was just perfect :)
12/20/2012 c47 31DeepLittleSOB
It's about time that witch went down! I like the Penny perspective at the end there. It made the fact that she had to be the one to kill Ferrah... in Cassie's skin none the less... much more interesting and heartfelt.

Thanks for this story as always. Now I feel like you're winding down and it kind of stinks because I think Penny's almost gone.
12/20/2012 c47 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Awesome u gunna write a epologue
12/11/2012 c46 4Green-Eyed-Wolf9324
O.O Someone, is not. a. happy. camper.
So glad that Penny finally got out and reunited with her daddy! Yayy! Loved how Dean said at the end "You know I think you were right. This isn't going to work." Classic. Loved it loved it! Can't wait for more!
12/11/2012 c46 46wandertogondor
Oh. My. God.
You are a genius! How can you toy with my emotions so? Oh, my gosh! Dean is written so well-I can see every little emotion and cocky smirk that he makes. I can see EVERYTHING that is going on! This is written so beautifully!
12/11/2012 c46 4Mayremmy
Wow talk about misleading, that was awesome! I love the reference with the movie and then Dean was like BAM and crashing her insane beliefs, wow absolutly wow!
And Penny is baaaaaaack with her daddy :-)
Can't wait to see what Ferrah's gonna do next... but first some fluffy father/daughter moments I missed them lol
Nice job!
12/11/2012 c46 2XxBamzxX
good chapter please update soon :)
12/11/2012 c46 31DeepLittleSOB
Yeah, so I totally put off posting my own next chapter in order to read yours, hahahaha!

I still love this story. I never know where it's going to go next. Keeps me on my toes and I love that!
12/11/2012 c46 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Omg thats was the best one yet cnt wait till that bitch ferrah dies awesome:-)
12/8/2012 c45 Guest
FATAL ATTRACTION! I love this story :)
12/6/2012 c45 46wandertogondor
Oh. My. Gosh. MY EMOTIONS! Your writing skills are amazing! The way that Penny's perception of Ferrah went from the Lady to the Witch was...I have no words! You continue to leave me with my jaw hanging open after every chapter!
12/6/2012 c45 2XxBamzxX
really good, please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens! :)
12/5/2012 c45 Mayrem
Omg when is penny finally getting back with dean? I feel so sorry for her, shes so scared and all poor penny… and ferrah what a selfish bitch! Anyway loved it like always so keep up!
12/5/2012 c45 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Awesome what took u so long to update hope u do mpre soo from ur biggest fan ;)
12/1/2012 c44 Kim Conard
Ahhh, poor Penny. Yeah, Balthazar! Can't wait for Dean to save Penny.
209 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »