for In My Daughter's Eyes

11/26/2012 c44 4Green-Eyed-Wolf9324
Great! Yet terrible because there are no more chapters for me to read! So glad you updated (and I finally got around to reading them). I can't wait to see what happens next. Such a great story, and you mixed it in well with the actual story line.
11/26/2012 c43 Green-Eyed-Wolf9324
Oh, I hope that Dean finds them quick! Poor Penny... I really hate that evil lady, and I hope Dean gets rid of her!
11/26/2012 c42 Green-Eyed-Wolf9324
Oh no! Penny, bad girl! I wish she didn't listen to Ferrah! Lol.
11/26/2012 c44 46wandertogondor
D; why, oh, why must you do this to me!? My emotions! Oh, my gosh, I'm crying like a baby! And the way you perfectly used the lyrics to Ain't No Mountain High Enough was so wonderful! This story needs more more MORE reviews!
11/25/2012 c44 24SLPikachu
This keeps getting better with each chapter! Can't wait for more!
11/25/2012 c44 Des
Awesome you brought Balthasar. I really liked him.
Nice to see all three hunters working so hard to find Penny. I hope it doesn't take that long until Dean gets her girl back.
- Des
11/25/2012 c44 Mayrem
Oh no does she have to kille ferrah? I cant wait till her daddy saves her! Thanks for the quick update, keep up the good work!
11/25/2012 c44 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Awesome cant wait till u update
11/22/2012 c43 Mayrem
Yeah plz dean, come save her! This is so sad and l officially hate her right now, wth is her problem. Cant wait to see what dean will do!
Thanks for the quick update but seriously this isnt enough, I want more!
11/22/2012 c43 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Plz update more y the short chapters god ur killin me lol:)
11/21/2012 c42 Guest
Ferrah is so demented
11/21/2012 c42 46wandertogondor
Oh. My. Gosh. This is...unbelievably amazing! You are so talented! I cannot begin to explain how extraordinary this story is! I love it when you write in Penny's mindset. And talk about a cliff hanger! I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/21/2012 c42 4Mayremmy
Wtf is her problem?! I really cant stand her right now and I bet dean is about to loose it to… I wonder where she took her though. Im glad you updated, and Im looking forward to the next chapter!
11/21/2012 c42 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Omg plz update quick and dont make it said a cliffhanger now that is jus mean ;)
11/21/2012 c42 2LadyAislynnWolfe2015
NOOOO please tell me he will get his little girl back
209 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »