for In My Daughter's Eyes

10/13/2012 c38 46wandertogondor
Oh. My. Goodness. Amazing, amazing chapter! Simply AMAZING! This is-AMAZING!
10/9/2012 c37 GloomDusk
Poor Penny.
10/9/2012 c37 wandertogondor
Dean is such a good daddy! How he was standing in front of the blood on the wall even though all he wanted was to sit beside his daughter! Oh, had me in tears! :)
10/8/2012 c36 wandertogondor
Oh. My. Goodness! I wish I could favorite this story a million times! This is such an amazing story! I would sound like a total idiot trying to explain just how much I love it because I really cannot find the right words!
10/8/2012 c36 Ayeisha goddess of lust
Awww that was awesome i love their bonding moments u should do it more often it is about dean and penny love it cant wait till u update dont tak long plzzzz:)
10/7/2012 c36 GloomDusk
It was interesting to read a little six year old girl's perspective.
10/7/2012 c36 31DeepLittleSOB
I LOVE THIS! Penny's inner thoughts are great. We've listened in on everyone's mind by now except hers and it works so well! The way she associates the things the grown ups talk about into familiar thoughts of her own is great. And Cas' rigid posture makes him a princes... Priceless!

I absolutely adored this chapter. Thanks so much for this one. Still dying to see where this is going!
10/6/2012 c35 DeepLittleSOB
Whoa. Heavy. Real bummer. I still liked the chapter of course, it was just depressing.

I have to ask, what made you rewrite the whole Frontierland episode? Does it have something to do with the coming chapters? Just curious.

Can't wait for more!
10/6/2012 c35 GloomDusk
Poor Phoebe. Cas has gone over the edge.
10/6/2012 c35 ninjaeris13
I love SPN, it's my favorite show, but just now you made me understand something about the show that I never really thought about or belived.
I read on this tumblr SPN confession post that said that the Winchester's were mass murderers, that they were just as monstrous as the things they killed. I never wanted to believe that; its Sam and Dean, the Winchesters; killing monsters and kicking ass!
But this chapter just made me realize that they are kinda like the monsters they hunt and that Castiel is just like his brother: cold, manipulative and ready to anything to reach his goal.
Gives me not good feels, even though this story is great.
10/6/2012 c35 Ayeisha goddess of lust
That was aweome cnt wait till u uodate and more of dean and penny i miss them both being togther like a father daughter scene or something love it
10/6/2012 c34 2XxBamzxX
poor penny :( , please update again soon! :)
10/5/2012 c34 GloomDusk
Loved the Dean and Sam banter :)
10/1/2012 c29 ninjaeris13
I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but since Ferrah was able to heal Sam's soul (something even Death couldn't do) could she, possibly, get Adam out of hell...?
9/30/2012 c33 Inara
Wow! Another amazing chapter! But I kinda feel sorry for Ferra though..I know she did some bad things in the past, but I hope that Dean'll understand that she did what she thought was right simply because she loves Penny and him..

Update soon!