for No place like home

6/9/2012 c1 ccase13
I just know she really does miss them and I bet it was the copies' impala they drove into the sign.
6/6/2012 c1 1Lilith Luciferia
This is perfect. It wonderfully captures the essence of the show. Simple, but again, just perfect.
5/22/2012 c1 42HBKDEANRKO
Great job. I could almost feel her excitement at hearing Dean murmur 'Hey baby.'
5/16/2012 c1 965Dizzo
I love every single word of this; Baby missing 'her family' and then 'the voice she has dreamt about murmurs, "Hey,baby."'

They are finally home.

And she soars.

That is a perfect ending :)
5/15/2012 c1 234Chick Feed
Really loved this. Really, really loved this :D

Chick xx
5/15/2012 c1 52Onyx Moonbeam
I love this POV. She LOVES them!
5/15/2012 c1 396Amberdreams
I love Impala fic and this was no exception! Now we need this scene all over again so she can purr her way into Season 8... :D
5/14/2012 c1 96mainegirlwrites
Loved this, of course the Impala got crushed - good job! I hope you dont mind, I added the story to my community, "The Impala Collective" Best, Randee / mainegirlwrites
5/14/2012 c1 39IrishNun
And she soars!

brilliant... just brilliant
5/14/2012 c1 218MeAzrael
Awwww Spatz! That's awesome - wonderfully written and how we all wait for the moment when this dream will come true and she soars back to life! Really loved your drabble (and thanks so much for mentioning my story, that was so sweet :x)

..."her spirit sputters into awareness as the shroud is lifted..." **sigh**

xx Kate
5/14/2012 c1 331983Sarah
Love "babys" perspective, I wish I'd thought of that! Also, I miss her being on the show, so it's nice to read about her.
5/14/2012 c1 125Tifaching
That was beautiful and gorgeous, but spoiler alerts, please!
5/13/2012 c1 118Swellison
Very nice Impala POV - I can just hear her purr when Dean turns the ignition.

Sue
5/13/2012 c1 pandora jazz
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
5/13/2012 c1 8mixedup77
Aw, baby, we missed you too. This was so sweet. Nothing is the same without the Impala and it's good that she thinks about the Winchesters while they're gone too.
20 Page 1 2 Next »