for When life was normal

6/9/2012 c1 ccase13
Dean is the best big brother.
5/22/2012 c1 56Jimelda
D'awwww. Lil' Dean is so cute I could just eat him up! He certainly fulfilled that promise, no one can deny he's the best big bro ever.

Nicely done on the Mary and Dean interaction here as well.

Cheers,

Jimelda
5/16/2012 c1 90Wolfpack pride
"Mom's don't count. Duh." I love that line. I have heard it so many times from the little kids I work with each week. Very accurate. I love that even with no description aside from dialog, this story still gives such a great visual of little pre-playboy Dean and Mary.
5/16/2012 c1 965Dizzo
The best big brother ever ... couldn't have put it better myself!

And I'm so glad Dean's outlook on 'girls' eventually changed too!

Great job x
5/15/2012 c1 396Amberdreams
got to love kid logic!
5/14/2012 c1 331983Sarah
Awww, this is so sweet. I love that Dean could "hear" that it as a boy. And that he promised to be the best big brother ever and by and large he has been. Great work. Perfect for mother's day weekend.
5/13/2012 c1 Hundley
I did enjoy this. Best part? "Don't roll your eyes, Dean." Too cute.
5/13/2012 c1 8Sharlot
Awwwwwwwww. That was so sweet. I'm not even going to think about what happened later. I'm just going to put that in a scrapbook and pretend it was like that forever! I loved that.
5/13/2012 c1 162smalld1171
Okay, enough already! I can only take soooo much awesomeness in one sitting! EEK! You have another winner here my friend! You know, your writing is so wonderful.. and fantastic... and amazing... and super-duper... and... and... AND!

LOVE. THIS.