for Similarities

5/3/2016 c3 1On A Good Day
Can't wait for more.
Whoop whoop
2/13/2014 c3 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
12/21/2013 c3 50Cahaya Sidur
CONTINUE WRITING! THIS IS GREAT! Please? I wish I read this before...
4/28/2013 c1 93Book girl fan
Somehow, although it isn't weird to see Master Holmes, it is really weird to see Master Watson. Probably because Holmes has the more masterful attitude. I think John and Obi-Wan would get on pretty well, having their respective arrogant friends to deal with. If they had met, could Anakin's fall to the Dark Side have been avoided, because Sherlock would have shared everything?
3/30/2013 c3 Guest
Lol, this is great. Love the idea of the two of them as Jedi. And, now that you make me think about it, John and Sherlock do have some kind of resemblance to Obi Wan and Anakin - the PR, sensible but still very much kick-ass one, and the reckless, stubborn one. Still, they also are sort of the opposites. I mean, Obi Wan is all serene and wise, while John is much more sweet and caring. Obi Wan is kind, but not sweet at all. And Obi Wan is great at planning and staying detached. John is much more spontaneous.
As for Sherlock... how can I say it? He's smarter than Anakin, that's how it comes, but it's not completey right. Sherlock simply is great at detachement - or at least, at playing the part of the cool, uncaring one, something Anakin'll learn to do as Darth Vader. They have different way of approaching problems though: Anakin is more about confronting the problem head on, and happily using brute force. Sherlock analyizes what kind of aproach is better from case to case. Dunno if what I say makes any sense.
Anyway, I really wanna know how this will go on. Keep writing!
11/11/2012 c3 klester1987d
please continue
11/6/2012 c3 13creativesm75
nice
11/5/2012 c3 6RaychDZeros
HAHAH! I love this!
9/11/2012 c2 10Pergjithshme
0_0 You wouldn't. No. Not the Fall. No. Nononononononono.

Okay. Hurry ap and update. If you must do it you must, just tell me ahead of time so I can breathe into a bag.
9/11/2012 c1 Pergjithshme
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EPIC EPIC EPIC!
7/28/2012 c2 6Top Hats and Other Items
YES! You updated! :D

"The BAMF?" How... apt. Yet appropriate for him :D

Updates bring joy :D
7/28/2012 c2 alsoknownasiris
ohmygallifrey! you're going to make him jump! D: this chapter is really good, though!
7/27/2012 c1 alsoknownasiris
WRITE MORE! OR POST MORE! WHATEVER! FINALLY STAR WARS/SHERLOCK CROSSOVERS! THIS IS AMAZING!
5/26/2012 c1 missborderline
very interesting mix : you have to continue. I am already hooked
5/21/2012 c1 17Diathimos
Please! Keep going! I want to know how it ends, and who the little girl is!
21 Page 1 2 Next »